Chapter 4: Betrayal

Sydnee’s POV:

I woke up to Zayn staring at me as he held me gently in his arms. Last night was amazing, I already felt like I was his.

Sydnee:hi *she says sleepily*

Zayn: hello love *kisses her forehead* how did you sleep *smiles sweetly*

Sydnee: I slept great since I layed next to you *kisses him gently*

Zayn: good to know *winks* I made breakfast. Sydnee: aww thankyou *smiles, after breakfast she goes downstairs to see the other girls*

Ashley Benson’s POV:

I see Sydnee coming downstairs and I just think “what a whore you slept with him on the first date”.

Sydnee: *walks past Ashley ignoring she’s even there and heads to her room” hey Chynna and Taylor *she smiles but sees they don’t look happy* What’s wrong?

Taylor: *sighs* Ariana just sent a forged letter saying that you hate Zayn and that you are just using him, they signed it under your name.

Sydnee: No! *tears up* no! they can’t do that, he will kick me out for sure. I love Zayn I don’t want to hurt him *Zayn and Harry were standing behind her when she started to speak but they didn’t hear what Taylor said about the letter*

Zayn: What is this? *holds up the letter Ariana wrote*

Sydnee:nothing *her tears fell swiftly cascading down her cheeks* I didn’t write that letter *sniffs*Harry: Then why is it signed in your name?! *his voice is raised* huh?! Sydnee: I didn’t do anything.

Megan’s POV:

aww poor sydnee *laughs* i am so glad you are being kicked off. That’s what you get for messing with me *flips off to the camera*

Zayn: I am hurt you did this to me I thought we had something. But I guess it was just fake, Sydnee you are being kicked off pack your bags and leave now.

Taylor: WAIT! Zayn she didn’t do anything wrong, I overheard Ariana and Megan yesterday they were talking about forgring a letter under Sydnee’s name, she wanted you to think Sydnee was using you, it’s a lie! Sydnee loves you so much you don’t even know.

Ariana’s POV:

oh hell now this bitch didn’t not just throw me and Megan under the bus. She’s DONE, DONE!!!!

Zayn: *shocked,then turns to Megan and Ariana who were standing behind him the whole time* I can’t believe both of you! Trying to get me to kick Sydnee off. Someone that is really here for me. *shakes his head* Louis and Harry escort Megan  out of the house. *tears up hurt, he walks to his room*

At 8:00 PM

Sydnee and Kindall:

*they to Zayn’s room and open the door* Hey zayn *they say at the same time, while shutting the door behind them*

Zayn: hi *he said cheered up to see them*

Kindall: We are sorry about everything that happened. We made you some a happy card *opens it for him*

Zayn: aww girls you are so sweet *kisses their heads* thankyou. Kindall, can I speak with Sydnee in Private?

Kindall: of course *she smiles nicely not offended, she hugs zayn then Sydnee walking out shutting the door softly*

Zayn: I am sorry about earlier love, I knew you didn’t write that letter I just felt hurt. I’ve been hurt by girls before cuz they used me. Sydnee: I would NEVER use you. I love you already and its only been 4 days since we have entered the house. *tears up at the thought of Zayn being hurt*

Zayn:ssshhh *gently pulls her in his lap, he kisses her head*

The next Afternoon at their first challenge

Niall:

Hello ladies*smiles* today is your first challenge. Who ever wins gets a date with Zayn *looks at Zayn cheekily*

Zayn: alright the challenge that stands before you is you have to sing a cover of  a song from me and the boys. But I won’t be judging you though. The boys are, you have 15 minutes good luck *walks in the house*

Taylor’s POV:

I need to win this challenge I need more time with Zayn so i can stay here and get to know him more. I am here for him just like the rest of my clique.

Chynna: *in the confessional room* Well, as you all know I have been along side Sydnee and Miyah *chuckles* Well, that will end soon. Those girls will never knew what hit them. *smirks* Have fun watching the rollercoaster crash and burn. *laughs fiendishly, the camera to the confessional turns off.

Hope you all like it  I know its super short i am sorry  <3