Chapter 6: The Truth

Taylor POV:

I was extremely worried that I was going home because of this fight I don't want to leave this soon at all I still wana be here no matter what

Zayn:

*in his room talking to the boys* I need to talk to Taylor, please send her in thankyou *hugs them individually*

Liam:

*walks into the foyer* Hi Taylor, Zayn wants you in his room please he wants to talk to you

Taylor:

*nods, she walks upstairs and into zayn's room she was shaking with nervousness, she saw him out of his suit and in a regular white shirt and shorts* Hi *she said softly*

Zayn:

Hi love, listen don't worry you aren't leaving I actually wanted to give you the rose early *gives it to her* You may come to elimination or not it's your choice *kisses her head* You may go now *smiles softly*

Taylor:

*leaves his room and enters her room that she shares with Sydnee ,Kindall,and Chynna, she decided to move to this room because she liked these girls more than anyone in the house* So, ladies I just got called up to Zayn's room and I am safe from elimination *grins*

Kindall:

*they all clap and cheer* YAY sooo happy for you *they all hug her*

Hayden's Confessional:

Alright so I haven't really been apart of any group and I have been quite I kinda feel bad because Zayn hasn't really noticed me yet , I just hope I don't get eliminated for that *sighs, she walks out of the confessional nervous*

The Next Day ~

Sydnee's POV

So today is once again elimination day, I am nervous , but confident that I will be staying I just hope none of my girls go home.

Miyah:

*sitting with Sydnee and Kindall* So who do you all think will be going home ?

Sydnee:

hmm I think might be Ariana , but I dont know

Kindall:

Probably Ariana *she says while painting her nails red*

Miyah:

I can't say myself it is a close call between all of us really , its all up to Zayn

Niall:

*walks into their room* Hi, ladies Zayn is awaiting for you all in the foyer *smiles, and leaves telling the other girls

Zayn's POV:

I looked at all these beautiful women and I honestly didn't know who I was going to eliminate tonight

Zayn:

Hello ladies *smiles* I am so glad to have spent more time with you these past couple of days. Let's get started *takes a deep breath*

Zayn:

Kendall *smiles hands her the rose*

Zayn: 

Ashley B, *hugs her then hands the rose to her*

Zayn:

Ariana 

Taylor's POV:  

When he called her name my heart dropped, I was like omigod I can't believe she is staying , but watever *sighs, she looks away from the camera*