Chapter 8: Two Dates

Hey my amazing readers! So, this is Chapter 8! I can't believe I have came this far in just a few months its amazing and I am very proud. I know I've hinted that there will be a sequel , well next chapter I have a surprise for you. I will tell you all, what the sequel will be about :) Hope you enjoy this chapter!

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Sydnee's POV:

So me and and Chynna are arguing and in a minute she manages me to punch me into the head , is this bitch for real? like really?!!!

Chynna:

*keeps punching her , even though security and Zayn are trying to get her off Sydnee*

Ashley B.:

*goes to her side and hugs her, she helps her upstairs and into her room, they sit on her bed*

Sydnee:

*wipes her tears as she cries* Yes I am fine *sniffs, she calms* I just can't believe she could do that Ashley we were supposed to be best friends *wipes her last few tears*

Ashley B:

Well she isn't the rest of the girls are your friends and I know we will be friends after this competition. Sydnee she isn't worth crying over she's heartless. *looks at her*

Sydnee:

*sighs and nods* You are right *they both go back to the foyer, Zayn stops talking to the security instantly when he sees her*

Zayn:

Hey, are you ok love? *cups her face*

Sydnee:

Yea I am fine *quietly avoiding eye contact with him*

Zayn:

No you aren't sweetie I can tell you are hurt *kisses her forehead* I sent Chynna to a hotel for the rest of the day I am sorry this happened *it hurt him to see her in pain*

Miyah's POV:

I can't believe this fight happened it was intense but at the end of the fight Zayn was at her side, they are soo cute together *smiles*

Zayn:

Do you wanna spend the night in my room with me *he said nicely*

Sydnee:

You are so sweet to ask but I think I will be ok, thankyou though *kisses his cheek*

Zayn:

Ok *he nods while giving her respectfully kind look* I will see you later *walks upstairs, he turns his head and winks at her as he walks upstairs*

Sydnee:

*goes to the confessional room* Chynne you are DONE. You better watch yourself because IT IS WAR. It is 9 against 1!! Chynna your days are numbered here , so buh bye *smiles rudely while waving g to the camera. she leaves the confessional room and walks to the kitchen where Selena is* Hey Girl *hugs her*

Selena:

Hey *smiles* Are you ok

Sydnee:

Yea I am fine *smiles* Where are the other girls?

Selena:

They all went shopping so I decided to stay home

Sydnee:

oh *nods, then spaces out for a few seconds, she gasps in excitement* I know what we can do to pass the time how bout we cook dinner for the girls and Zayn? *smiles giddy*