Chapter 5: First Date and Fights

Chynna's POV:

I just got out of the confessional and went outside to see all the girls already preparing for the challenge, I already knew what song I was going to sing ,but I don't think I am that good. I will give it my all though. I sat next to Selena , I looked at her paper and she was doing a cover for What Makes You Beautiful. The only rule was that each girl can't cover the same song as the other. I will be covering Rock Me.

15 Minutes Later~

Liam:

Alright ladies time is up * he said nicely but loudly* We are ready for you to perform, up first is... Cara *smiles* goodluck darling

Cara's POV:

I am so nervous because I have barely even talked to these girls let alone spent time with zayn. I need to step it up and win this challenge or I might get sent home *looks down*

Cara:

*takes a deep breath* I will be singing I Would

Louis:

*smiles watching eagerly*

Cara :

*she starts singing and does amazing and hits a high note all the girls plus the boys jaws drop, they are amazed, she finishes and grins at their reactions*

Niall:

*speechless* WOW you were stunning!!! *The boys cheer and so do the girls* Alrihgt next , Selena you are up *smiles*

Selena:

Hello everyone I have decided to sing Kiss You *she sighs,a dn starts singing she gets some of the words wrong and crumbles at the end*

Harry:

*everyone is silent* Alright, Sydnee is up

Sydnee:

*smiles and waves to everyone* I will be covering Little Things, she started singing and even danced the dance routine she came up with which was interesting, but was her singing better than Selena's?*

Fast forward after all the performances...

Zayn:

Alright the boys and I have discussed how all your performances went and the winner who gets to go on a date with me is.... *drum rolls* Cara

Cara's POV:

omg!!!! I just one the first challenge plus I get to go on my first date with Zayn , I am sooooooo excited

Confessional room:

Sydnee:

*sitting in the confessional room with Miyah,Taylor, and Kindall* Soo none of us won the challenge *they all make a frowny face* But we will all do our best next challenge, right ladies *says in a cheery loud voice, she gives them all high fives*

Later That Evening~

Chynna:

*sitting in the confessional with Ariana* So, earlier I confessed I was plotting against Miyah and Sydnee well, before the competition me ,Sydnee,and Miyah got in a fight and it wasn't pretty, we ended up becoming friends again except I faked it , I still have a grudge against what she did.

So I decided a few days before the competition since I have known Megan,Ariana, and Ashley B for the past 3 years I called them and asked them if they got picked to be in the competition and they said yes so we teamed up and made a vow to take down those other bitches.