Chapter 9: The Turning Point

Hello my amazing readers! Sorry for the wait. I've been very busy with school and all. Anyway , here is the next chapter as Kindall and Zayn's date continues :)

Kindall;

*they start eating their sandwichs* mm this is good *smiles as she takes a small bite

Zayn:

It better be it was very hard to make *says jokingly as he chuckles, after they eat , Kindall and Him are sitting up against a tree snuggling as they watch the sunset*

Kindall's POV:

So far the date has been going really good *smiles* the view is beautiful and its just awesome to spend time with him *smiles*

Zayn:

I know you are from California, do you like to go on the beach *says as she sits in between his legs*

Kindall:

Yes, I love it. It's so relaxing sometimes I gol there when I am stressed.

Zayn:

yeah , It totally helps stress *strokes her hand*

Kindall:

*grins, she sits up and grabs a chocolate covered strawberry and feeds it to him, then she takes a bite, she leans in and they kiss while they still have alittle of strawberry in their mouth they both chuckle alittle as they pull away*

Zayn's POV: 

Kissing Kindall was very different from kissing Sydnee , I mean it was a great kiss , but I just felt like something was missing *has a thinking look on his face*]

Zayn: 

*after their last few minutes he packs up their picnic* Well I think it's time to go back to the house *smiles, takes her hand , he opens the door to the limo and gets in with her*

~20 Minutes Later

Kindall:

*they get to the house and go inside* 

Zayn: 

I got to go prepare for elimination I will see you there *kisses her hand, he walks upstairs*

Taylor :

*walks into the foyer and spots Kindall* omg girl how was your date *says in a excited anxous tone*

Kindall:

It was GREAT. It so romantic *Ariana,Selena,Sydnee,and Miyah enter the foyer, they also listen to the conversation smiling at Kindall* It was very romantic we had a picnic in the park and we snuggled he was super sweet *all the girls awed*

Taylor:

That is so awesome *hugs her, then all the girls hug her*

Kindall: 

*goes up to her room with Sydnee,Miyah,Selena, and Ariana so they can all get ready for elimination*

Ashley T's Confessional:

*takes a long deep breat and look into the camera* I am extremely nervous cuz I don't wanna get eliminated tonight I still have so much to show and give to Zayn. I am not ready to go *gets teary and leaves the confessional room emotional, she dashes to her room and calms her self*

Cara:

*puts on red lipstick a black dress and red heels, she turns around and sees Liam walking in the room, she smiles* Hi