~chapter one~

Nova's POV

"Mya!" I called downstairs as loud as I could. "Would you shut the fuck up and come downstairs, we're going to be late for work!" she screamed up to me. I rolled my siren-like green eyes and put on a cute white tank top and jeans. Today was my first day for my job as the assistant teacher in Legilimency.

I'm excited to be going back to Hogwarts and meeting up with my friends for Lunch. But, nervous to meet the head teacher and my boss for Legilimency. I quickly put on some light makeup, brushed my hair and ran down the stairs. Mya was waiting for me so, I grabbed her hand and we apparated to Hogwarts together. It looks quite the same as it did- just a couple of years ago. Mya and I said our goodbyes and we each rushed of to our own classrooms.

"Hello?" I called out to what seemed like an empty corridor. I turnt around and bumped into a hard chest. I looked up and was met with a pair of bluey grey eyes. I opened my mouth and politely asked -clearly still shaken up, "Uh- sorry, do y-you know where the Legilimency teacher and headmaster is?". "He's right in front of you and also, stop stuttering you sound like a trembling goat. Who are you anyways?! "

"Excuse me, but I am the new assistant for Legilimency. " I sad with a little bit of emphasis. How could someone be so rude? Who does he think he is, the foul loathsome evile fat cockroach! How dare h-

I was knocked out of my deep thoughts when he rudely said slowly fitting in a slight chuckle at the start, " You- You're my new assistant! You have got to be joking I need to speak to Snape about this. He can't have hired such a little girl who dresses li-" " May I be excused for my bad language but, why- the- fuck are you speaking to me like that?! Why do you care how I dress, why do you care how petite I am, why do you care how old I am, why do you care how I talk, how I speak and other things. In the most respectful way save your shit for another day! " and with that I walked away. But as I was trying to strut off, I was met with a hard grip on my neck from behind and was pushed onto the wall of the corridors behind me.

"Do not, and I mean, do not talk to me like that, because I can crush you to bits in less than 60 seconds, Mahalia." he quietly growled as his grip on my neck tightened. "How do you know my n-" I stopped talking as fast as I could, because that was when it dawned on me that this was Draco Malfoy, my friend with benefits while growing up in Hogwarts. In the name of Salazar I was way too forgetful these days.

"Draco-" I gasped out with the air I had left, his cold silver rings tickling my neck "Now you remember". He had definitely grown 10 times hotter and more attractive since the last time we met. His shoulders were more broad, his voice was deeper and more man like, his chin was more chiseled and his lips, oh, his lips they were slightly swollen and pink. Had he been kissed today or more like last night? Wait, stop Nova! !ou can't be attracted think of the way he has just spoke to you, but I wonder how good is he in bed. Again, I was snapped out of my thoughts and heard his deep voice "Are you gonna stay in this pretty position all day or are you going to go and start working? " I had now realise did was on my knees right by the front of his legs and he was staring down at me with a mischievous smirk on his perfectly shaped paper white face.

"Mind you, you could work wonders for me in that position" he said still smirking .
____________________________________________
How are we feeling abt this guyssss? There's probably only going to be up to like...three of you reading bc I'm such a bad writer but enjoy anyways. I'm hoping y'all will read this and pls tell me what u want in the upcoming chapters<3