~chapter five~

I stepped into the classroom, a wide grin on my face. I saw Malfoy greeting the class with a little smile.

"Welcome, fourth years, to your second class of the school year, which is all about Legilimency. now obviously, you have two members of staff here who can perform Legilimency perfectly, so today we are going to demonstrate and you are going to follow! Capisce?" I declared in a proud sort of tone.

"Capisce!" The class repeated in sync. Malfoy and I split the class in half and I demonstrated with the left side while he demonstrated with the right. I walked over to Ms Mclaggen, just to see how she was getting on. I walked over to her to try and tecah her how to enter her partner, Ms Rose Weasley's mind.

"Focus on what you are trying to do. Think about entering her mind, think about doing it successfully because positive thoughts have positive impact, Marie."

She smiled at me while clearly trying hard to enter Rose's mind. "Yes!" I heard her exclaim "Rose had a Muggle cereal called Cheerios for breakfast in the Great Hall and she woke up at 6:30!" She screamed with a wide smile on her beautiful face.

After class had finished, I was on my way to my room when I felt a cold, ring clad hand on my bare shoulder. "The fuck do you want, Malfoy?" I said in a shout-whisper voice.

"Calm down, Mahalia, I just want to talk to you. You did really well teaching the class today and I just wanted to say well done, because you're pretty young and your performance in that class today was great, so yeah. Good job."

Before I even got a chance to respond to his praise, he was gone.

As soon as I got into my own room, I went on my phone to text Scorpius.

N: Hiii, wyd?

S: HEYYY
S: Nth rlly, do u wanna link up tmrrw?

N: Sure, let's meet at the Astronomy Tower, 20:00pm

S: Alr, see u there, babe
S: Lysm, Scorp, have a great rest of the day

N: Lyt, ty xx

__________________________________
Soz guys, kinda dropped a lil bomb there. Yes. Nova and Scorpius are dating. Ik, ik. But lots more tea for u guys.
Btw, my story views have been going down since I took a break, so I would really appreciate it if you could share this story and my other story Mafia's Girl with ppl u know! Ly guys, have a good day/night!