~chapter four~

I woke up with my head on Draco's. I checked his clock, to see that it was 5:00. I quickly snuck out of his silk green bed sheets and as I was about to ask him if I could use his shower, he woke up."Mahalia" Great Salazar, his morning voice was even deeper than normal. "We're back on last name terms are we, Malfoy?" I said with a slight chuckle.

"Yes, yes we are." He smirked with a slight chuckle. "Can I use your shower please?" I asked quietly. "Sure. You can use my shampoo, conditioner and shower gel. They're already there on my shower ledge."

"Thanks, Malfoy." I said with a smile as I walked into his bathroom. I stepped into the shower and bathed myself, finishing my morning ablutions.

I got out to see an empty bed with a note on it.

Dear Mahalia,
I showered before you woke up this morning, so I have just left to go and prepare the class for the kids. Your clothes are on top of my dressing tables, I went to go and get them while you were in the shower.

See you in class,
-D.M
__________________________________
To y'all who had to read the previous chapter four of this story, I am so bloody sorry. Oh my lord, it was cringey as fuck. I had to change it, so I hope you enjoy this cute little chapter instead of the previous chaotic mess.
Love, Mahalia xx