~chapter two~

*mentions of rape and abuse*

Nova's POV

Embarrassed I ran off to a place where I could breathe, where I could take time and think. Draco's hold on my wrist make me think of the abuse he put me through. The abuse and rape he made me go through. He was the cause of my messed up life. He was the reason I didn't get to see Theo any more.

Flashback

"But, we were supposed to switch dance partners, it's the Yule ball, babe ." I said trying to hold back my tears. " Do not 'babe' me. I told you to stay away from other men, not to talk to other men, not to dance with other men, not to even look at other men."

With that, he delivered a hard smack to my face. "Strip." I disobeyed, thinking he wouldn't do anything -because he had a bit of respect. But, no. "I said strip!" as I disobeyed the second time, he ripped my emerald tassled dress open right through the middle. "Beautiful, sweetheart." As he started to leave hard teeth marks and hickeys down my breasts and the backside of my shoulder, my frail bruised body laid still on the tear stained matress.

He took of his belt and whipped me twice. There were definitely going to be marks. His beige, fitted trousers fell to the ground and with that he slammed his tiny dick inside of my cunt. I managed to make out in a small and weak murmur "Please stop. No! Not again" I started to feel mountains of cold blood trickle down my long soft baby-like legs. The last thing I felt was another painful whip on my ass.

Before I blacked out...

End of flashback<3

Nova's POV

I took a quick glance out of the strange room's door and saw the students crowding the corridors I looked back and saw the room with all my makeup and makeup remover. Exactly what I needed. I removed my makeup and applied a new set of lip gloss, mascara, light blush and light foundation.

I entered the Legilimency class and walked to the front of the classroom. I ignored Draco's cold, hard stares towards me and began speaking to the class. "Good morning, first years. My name is Ms Mahalia, I am excited to be able to teach you this year and I am sure Mr Malfoy is too." I had a smile on my face to cover my deep smirk towards the fact that Draco rolled his eyes at my comment. " today, we will be learning about the true meaning of Legilimency. "

"Well, we know that to be a Legilimens, you will need to have deep concentration and be able to read other's minds. But, what really is Legilimency, you may be asking? I am here to answer that question." Draco stared at me, with what looked like deep admiration and interest in what I had to say before he lead the rest of the class.
____________________________________________
Who'd you guys think the mystery abuser and raper is?
Is it Draco?!
It might be!
How'd u guys feel about this chapter?
Again ik my writings bad but I might fit in another chapter today if u behave (:3