Epilogue

San was doing his fifty-seventh push-up when Yeosang entered the room and stopped in front of him, white socks almost meeting San's face.

He didn't move when San reached sixty, even less at seventy. At seventy-five, he started tapping his foot and San groaned, letting himself fall to the floor.

"What do you want," he grumbled, his arms aching, but in a pleasant, amazing way.

"I was face-timing your boyfriend, fiancé, or whatever..."

"Yeah, just like you do every day."

"... and I'm now aware that you have a date tonight."

San looked up, raising an eyebrow.

"Yeah ?"

Yeosang stared at San from head to toes and scrunched his nose, the corner of his lips going down in distaste.

"I hope you're not planning on seeing him dressed like that."

"Of course not, I-"

"It's 6 PM."

"Already ?!"

San scrambled to his feet in panic, and Yeosang took a step back. It was rude but San couldn't really blame him. He was drenched in sweat and absolutely disgusting, his clothes sticking to places they shouldn't be touching, and he didn't even want to think about the smell.

He ran out of the room and came back with a wet towel, rushing to wipe the machines he had been using for the last two hours – he forgot to do it once and it would never happen again, Mingi was terrifying when disgusted.

"Please shower here, not there," Yeosang said, sitting on the exercise bench San had just cleaned. "Last time you went home without showering he complained for an hour, telling me how he hated you for working out so much and neglecting him. Then he started making a speech about how much he loves your arms."

Jongho snorted from the other corner of the room, jogging on the treadmill.

"What an annoying brat. Dump him."

"No, they just got engaged," Yeosang said, rolling his eyes. "Don't go and ruin their marriage before it even started."

"I'm saving his ass, imagine spending your entire life with Wooyoung."

"Whatever, we both know you love him more than you love San and me combined."

"Why are you still here anyway ?"

Before Yeosang could answer, Yunho popped his head inside the room.

"A gentle reminder that neither of you lives here and we're all tired of hearing you two aggressively flirting."

San snickered, finally done cleaning, while Yeosang huffed and left the room, but not without purposely bumping into Yunho's shoulder on his way.

"He was definitely blushing, he really can't- oh jeez, it stinks," Yunho pinched his nose, sending San an accusatory look. "Why the hell did we agree on creating a weights room in our apartment when San moved out ?"

"Because you cried for three days straight when he announced he would be living with Wooyoung and this was the only way to make sure he would still hang around," Jongho explained.

San put his stuff in his sports bag, not taking the time to fold anything even if he knew he would get an earful at home, but he would get an earful if he arrived late too so choices had to be made.

"I don't even live that far," he said, zipping his bag.

"But your house hates us !" Yunho complained.