Kurt may be crazy....

A/n: there may be slight smut but I suck at writing it and I hate writing it so it's not gonna be that bad or that much🫡

Kurt stopped to get gas so I step out and stand next to him as he fills up his car. "Your friends are very annoying" he says to me. "Yeah I know." "Your chill and calm I like you" he says while smiling. "Well thank you" I say with a smile. "Should we leave them here?" He asks. "Kurt I can't do that-" "why not?" He asks. "Their parents will kill me- since they all live with them still-" "what if I kill you first?" He leans a little closer to me. "I'd I'd thank you-" "Hmmmmm good. " they all run out with snacks and drinks. "Sorry y/n we didn't have enough to get you anything!" "Yeah whatever  y'all never do..." I sigh and get back in the car. "Hey hey don't be making my car a mess !" Kurt says as he gets in the car. "Honestlyyyy guys be respectful" I say. Kurt smiles and puts one hand on my thigh. I look over at him. "Heh-"I laugh nervously not knowing what he's doing. "Hey dipshit- Kurt right?" Says my other friend. "Yeah do you need something?" "I need you to stop hitting on my friend" "I'm not?" Says Kurt. "You have your hand on her thigh dipshit I'm not blind!" "Dude it's fine- I I like it there-" I say . Kurt smirks and puts his hand up my skirt. "K-Kurt!" I yell and slap his hand. "Sor- sorry- I thought you didn't mind-" he frowns and it's literally the most adorable thing I've ever seen. "It's okay Kurt. Don't be sad. I'm just- not use to that- or like ready??" He nods and smiles. "I understand y/n" "I'm thirsty and I drank all my coke!" Says my friend Linda😩. "There's water for ya!" Says Kurt with a smirk 😏 "Kurt pull over!" I yell and swerve his car. Kurt gets angry. "Y/N YOU FUCKING IDIOT!" He pulls over and drags me out of the car.

Amanda's POV ( bc yolo)
Kurt dude drags y/n and slaps her. "YOU LITTLE SHIT!" He yells at her, she flinches from his yelling. "Should we help her?" I ask our other friends. "Nah man he's terrifying we should run while we still can" says Linda.

Kurt's POV
"Look I'm sorry Kurt but they are my friends and I don't want you to kill them." Y/n says to me. "The stream is boringggg I gotta continue the lesson" I push her up against the car. "Wanna have some fun?" "What kind of fun Kunkle?" She asks me. "I don't know you tell me princess" I stroke her face. "Kurt can we drop them off then-" "yeah of course, where do you wanna drop them off-" he gets cut off by coughing. "Oh shit- well your friends drank the water-" i look at y/n who's crying now. "All of them?" She sniffles. "Yeah all of them" I say in calm voice. I start dragging them out one by one as y/n cries in the distance. I sit down next to her and pull her towards my body. "I'm sorry but they are idiots. You told them not to" I try my best to comfort her. "Don't record I'm ugly whenever I cry" she wipes her tears "there's no one in the chat anyway. Besides Bobby" "well fuck Bobby!" I laugh a little. "I'm sorry about your friends" I kiss her head softly. "No your not! You've wanted them to die this whole time!" She pushes me away from her and gets up then starts running off. I don't even run after her at this point ..