Moving in to the Cabin❣️

"Well what do you think???" Says Kurt as he smiles looking around the cabin we found. "It looks alright, I could live here I guess" kurt nods "yeah me too" I open the cabinets "babe there's even some food. It's probably all expired tho....." I say with a sigh. "You know what who cares if it's expired I'm hungry as hell" he says while hugging me from behind while he's reaching For a can of soup as well. "Kurt what if this is someone else's place??" I ask him while looking down at the floor. "Oh welllllllll who cares!!!! I sure don't. Do you?" He leans close to me. "I mean we are breaking and entering...." I say with a weak smile. "Baby we already are criminals and wanted for murder so ..... I think a little breaking and entering won't do us any harm"

I nod my head and kiss him. He kisses back and smiles into the kiss. "Want some chicken noodle soup?" ( A/n: if you don't like chicken noodle soup you can always imagine it's some other soup flavor !!! :] ) "yeah sure I'm hungry as hell as well" he nods his head and puts the soup on the stove.

As I wait for him to cook the soup, I explore more of the cabin. I see a picture of a happy family and slightly panic. Then I realized it was Suzie with her family. I bring it back to Kurt and show him. "You think Suzie knew we'd find this place?" I ask him while he hands me a bowl. I sit down and he looks at the picture as he sits down as well "most likely, maybe she'll visit sometime. We can learn more of her backstory" I smile and nod. We eat our soup and go to a bedroom.

I flop on the bed and Kurt does as well. "Ouch..." he says. "You okay?" I ask. "Yeah I just landed on my stomach wrong and I hit my ribs..." he lays his head on his pillow. "Awww my poor baby" I give him kisses. "Need me to kiss your ribs to make you feel better?" He blushes and nods his head. I smile, I lift up  his shirt and gently kiss his ribs around the scar. "I love you" he says. "I love you too" I reply with a smile. We cuddle for hours and finally both end up falling asleep. I wonder what his punishment is.... He's never told me.

I'm not reminding him tho because he's in a good mood.