Running away😩😩😩

We get on the train and just wait for it to go. It's about 3am. Kurt lays his head on my shoulder and falls back asleep. I smile. He's literally so freaking adorable. The train finally heads out at about 3:30am. I look out the window and listen to some music on my headphones while Kurt is asleep on me. Some girl comes up and taps on my other shoulder. "Excuse me. Is that kurtsworld96?" I take out an earbud "huh?" I say. "Is that kurtsworld96 sleeping on you?" I shrug "maybe...maybe not... why are you asking?" She sits down In the seat in front of us. "Maybe cause I'm a fan of him.?? And he also look like shit" I chuckle a little "yeah we had a pretty rough few weeks, we got into like 2 car accidents not too long ago." I lie a little. "No I know what really happened I'm surprised he survived. Aren't you the girl who murdered Jessie?" I ignore her and put my earbud back in. "I'm talking to you!" I tune her out. "What are you even listening to???" She rips an earbud out. "What!" She rolls her eyes. "I asked who are you listening to?" She acts like she cares. "Oh y/f/s" (your favorite singer) she smiles. "You didn't answer my question" she leans closer. I panic and lightly poke kurt in the side. "Are we there yet?" He groans. I whisper in his ear "help this girl is asking me about the lesson and and I'm freaking out" he lifts his head up and looks at her. "If you wanna know about the lesson then just watch it. I posted it... and stop nagging my friend to tell you something. She's not comfortable talking about it. Thank you have a nice day." She sighs and gets up. "Thanks Kurt. And "friend" wow...." Kurt looks at me "whatttt didn't we discuss how we aren't rushing into a relationship..." I nod "well yeah but you didn't say best friend..." Kurt rolls his eyes playfully "well I'm sorry" I giggle a little and mess up his hair. "It's okay Bestie" Kurt blushes "Heyyyyyyy!!! No touchy of my hair" I laugh so much. "You're so adorable Kurt" he blushes even more "stoppppppp" he says while hiding his face. "Sorry for waking you up" I look out the window. "It's okay y/n I was like half asleep anyways" I smile. "Okay good" I breathe on the window and write "Kurt+y/n forever❤️"  Kurt smiles "awe!" I giggle and give him a kiss on the cheek. "We get off pretty soon. They don't allow us to stay on the train for more than 2 hours which is dumb" I tell him. "Alright cool" says Kurt.

Kurt's POV
Welp here we are running away from LA. Crazy right? Everyone would wanna live in LA. But not me and y/n because we are wanted criminals... mainly me since I killed more people than she did..... "this our stop" says y/n. I nod and grab her hand as we walk off. "Where to?" I say. "Wherever the hell we want" she says. "Wanna go shoplifting?" I smirk. "Kurt what!? Whyyyy" She  face palms 🤦‍♀️.  "Idk I've always wanted to do it and plus we're already wanted criminals so why the hell not?" She slaps me "ow! What the fuck was that for!!!!" I growl at her. "No shoplifting Kurt! We could get caught and I I I could loose you" I pull her into a hug and sigh. "Baby girl I'm never leaving you.... Ever! I'm always here for you." She hugs me back and I hold her for awhile, "Kurt?" "Hmmmmm?" I reply "I'm hungry" her stomach growls. "Me too. Wanna get some food?" She nods. I take a hold of her hand and walk down the street, there's people who stare at me but that's probably just cause of my eye. It's still not fully healed. Y/n groans... "we should've ate something at Ricky's" I squeeze her hand "I know baby I know" we find a hot dog stand and I buy two for us since I had some money still from spree tips :) she literally inhales it- "damn-" I chuckle a little. "Are we staying here for the night or?" She shrugs "it's up to you" she says with a mouth full of hot dog. I laugh some more. "I say let's try and find somewhere safe for the night." She nods and we head off to find a hotel. We find one after a few hours. We are literally in the absolute middle of nowhere. "Room for two please" I say. "We only have one room available with one queen bed is that alright with you?" Y/n nods. "Yes ma'am!" I pay and she hands us the keycard. We head up to the room. I take off my shirt.

Kurt took off his shirt. "It looks a lot better" I smile. Kurt looks down. "Yeah it does. Doesn't really hurt that much anymore either" I look at his  bandages. "We need to clean that and dress your wound before we sleep" I go over to my backpack and grab out the medical supplies we "borrowed" from Ricky. I clean it. "Ow" Kurt winches and whines. I kiss him and he kisses back. "Better?" I kiss his cheek. "Uh huh" he says while blushing. I re wrap his wound with  a new clean bandage. "There!" He kisses my forehead. "Thank you princess" he says. "You're welcome my prince" I say and jump into the bed. Kurt lays down next to me. I lay my head gently on his chest. He cuddles me. "I think I'm falling in love with you y/n l/n" he randomly says. "I'm falling in love with you too Kurt Kunkle"