Home 💔🥲

"Sooo your mom..." Kurt says as we start packing up our shit. "Yeah, what about her?" I ask. "Is she normally that crazy?" I chuckle, "No actually...I've never ever in my entire life seen her act like that" Kurt just chuckled "maybe she learned it from her daughter" he hugs me from behind and warps his arms around my waist then kisses my head. "Haha very funny but you're probably not wrong, she wanted to get on the "same level" as us" I finish packing everything up and help Kurt pack his. "You still have this Vape? It's dead..." I say to him, "yeah I've been meaning to charge it and also get some new flavors" I nod my head, I have a charger at home that you can use. He smiles "perfect" We both finish packing now and bring our stuff downstairs. "Great! We'll leave tomorrow morning to catch our 7 am flight!" Says my mom. I just sigh and nod my head, "yeah okay" I walk back upstairs and sit on the bed. Kurt follows but he grabbed my backpack and brought it back upstairs to our room. "Hey wanna show me what you were drawing earlier?" He says reassuringly knowing that I'm annoyed by my mom as he sits next to me on the bed, and gives me some kisses on my forehead. I nod my head and take it out of my backpack. I open up  my sketchbook to the page I was drawing on, "it's so good! I love it" he says with a smile. I smile back and kiss him. He kisses back, "I love you so much Kurt Kunkle" I say, "I love you so much too y/n y/l/n" he replies as he grabs my waist pulling me onto his lap. I smirk as I kiss his neck, "now I'm giving you a hickey you bitch" he just smirks and lets me kiss my neck, he gives some small moans. "Mmm baby" he says. I giggle and place my forehead on his forehead. "You are so beautiful" he says randomly. I blush, "thank you my love, you are so freaking adorable" I say to him in response. He blushes and slips his hand up my skirt, I smile. "Go ahead babe" I say to him. He smiles, and Danny yells from downstairs, "Y/N! KURT! ITS TIME FOR DINNER!!!" I shake my head and ignore them as Kurt takes off my skirt completely. I blush and unbutton his pants. Danny texts me 'Bro whatever y'all doing stop warning you're mother is going to get you. Warning!!!!!' Kurt grabs my phone and is about to throw it, "Danny text you but I can't see it". I grab my phone from him and read it, "shit" I hear my mom's footsteps in the hallway walking towards the room. I re button his pants, "Helloooooo? What are you doing?!?" I look around for some leggings but then realize they were in my suitcase....downstairs..... I re grab the skirt, and quickly put it on, but go to the bathroom, flush the toilet then walk out "Baby you can zip it back up for me?" He nods his head in confusion but plays along, my mom walks in the room as she sees Kurt Zipping up on my skirt. "Yes?" I say to her. "It's time for dinner. I made you're favorite" I look at Kurt and whisper "if it's Mac and Cheese that's no longer my favorite" Kurt chuckles, "come on baby, let's go" we head downstairs and eat dinner in complete silence...

*Timeskip to next morning bc I'm lazy*
We arrive at the airport and I glare at people who recognize my boyfriend and probably me as well.... But we wait for our plane to arrive so we can board it. I look out the window and watch the planes fly into the sky, I pull out my sketchbook and start to draw what I am seeing. Kurt is asleep on my shoulder, I kiss his forehead. "It's time to board the plane" some person says next to us. I wake up Kurt, "huh?" He says. "It's time to board the plane my love" I say to him. He nods his head and gets up. We get on the plane. I sit at the window seat and Kurt sits in the middle while my mom sits in the aisle seat. Kurt never really liked flying on airplanes so he squeezed my hand the whole entire flight. I didn't mind though but I really didn't want to go home.

We arrive back at my house, I immediately run to my old room and Kurt follows behind me.  I sigh "well this is my room... don't mind the Kurtsworld96 shrine" I hide it. "It's okay baby I love it. If I knew you before now I would have a y/n shrine" he kisses me softly, and I kiss him back but with a more passionate kiss. "I love Kurt" I say. "I love you too" he says.

A/n: I know this seems a bit rushed, I didn't really know how to really write this chapter ! Anyway love you guysssss!!