No one can separate us again 🤘😨

It's been a few weeks since we escaped prison. My ankle has healed and Kurt's Ribs don't hurt anymore according to him haha, We've just been on the run. We have no plan whatsoever, no clue where we are going, we just keep right on running. As long as we are together that's all that matters. "Babe" I say while leaning my head on his shoulder. He lays his head on my head. "Yes?" Kurt says with a smile.

"When are we getting off this bus?" I ask. He shrugs. "I don't care whenever you want" someone comes over and sits in the row next to us. "Aren't you kurtsworld96?" They ask Kurt. "Yeah why?" He asks. "You haven't posted anything since the lesson! I wanna watch your lives. I miss them" they say in reply. Kurt looks down at me. I lift up my head. "Huh?" I say. "Help what do I say?" He whispers to me. I look at the person. "He hasn't posted or done livestreams in awhile cause he's found someone who loves him for him, and is focusing more on life than just social media. Maybe you should too kid" they don't say anything for a few minutes then they finally speak up and say "Ohhhh!! So who's the person that changed his life" I roll my eyes, "you're looking at her!"

The kid scoffs "yeah right you don't stand a chance with Kurt. He's probably going to kill youuuuu!" I flinch at hearing that then start to overthink. "Baby girl don't listen to them that's not true..... I love you so much, like I said you're my universe, you're my everything, I can't live without you because you're you're the uh love of my life" he blushes super badly from nerves. I kiss him passionately, and he kisses back even more passionate.

"I love you too Baby boy!! You're also the love of my life and my everything and my universe!" Kurt smiles and continues to kiss me. I continue to kiss back. The kid scoffs in disgust. I pull away and kurt says to them "what? Are you jealous? Nothing you say or do can separate us again.... I was dreadful those last few months" the kid looks at him and raises an eyebrow, "what do you mean?" I chuckle "he means that we were separated at one point in time and hated it. So did I" the bus stops and  the driver yells the name of the stop. "This is our stop babe" Kurt winks at me whenever he says that. I nod "Ohhhh right!" We both get up and walk off the bus.

"Good grief thank you Kurt! That person was annoying!!" He nods in agreement, "I'm not gonna kill you by the way those days are over-" I hold his hand and squeeze it. "Same here babe" he squeezes my hand back and holds it as we walk down the street.
"This place is beautiful" I say. "Yeah not as beautiful as you" replies Kurt. "Awww I love you" I kiss his cheek. "I love you too" he says. There's a farmers market. "Loook! Can we go!?" I jump up and down. "I don't see why not" we start heading over there. "If we see cops just run remember? We'll find each other if we get separated!" Says kurt. I nod and walk with him throughout the farmers market.