Y/n just come home please 💔

After a few more months go by, Kurt tells me that he wants to leave Danny's house so it can be just us again, "yeah I don't like his girlfriend tbh, and I don't think she likes me." Kurt nods his head and pulls me in for a hug. I hug him back and kiss his cheek. He then buries his head into my breasts. "mmm I love you" he mumbles. "I love you too" I say. Danny's girlfriend walks into the room without even knocking on the door. "WTF! I COULD OF BEEN NAKED OR SOMETHING!" yells Kurt after lifting his head from my breasts. "learn to knock Addison!" I scream at her while glaring at her. "Danny wanted me to tell you that he's going hunting and wants Kurt to tag along" I nod my head. "yeah yeah let us get ready" I say as I get up and push her out of Kurt and I's room while slamming the door in her face. Kurt sighs as he gets up. "you are great at killing this will be amazing for you!" I say to him jokingly. Kurt doesn't really find it funny, and starts getting dressed. I look at his scar on his stomach and Hug him randomly. He doesn't hug back and just walks into the bathroom. he closes the door, I walk into the bathroom because Kurt forgot to lock it. "BRO! WTAF! I'M TRYING TO TAKE A FUCKING PISS AND DO NOT NEED YOU TO WALK IN ON ME!" I look at him with a sad look and whimper, "relax Kurt I've seen your dick before" He rolls his eyes and zips up his fly then flushes. I watch him walk to the sink to wash his hands, I hop onto the counter and he growls at me. "Kurt what's wrong? was it something I said." He sighs and grabs ahold of my hips, "I didn't like what you said  about how I'm great at killing....." I lean into him, "I'm sorry my love I won't  say anything like that again" he kisses my forehead and moves his hands down towards my ass. "Y/N! KURT! HURRY TF UP!" yells Danny. I giggle a little as Kurt ignores Danny, and begins to kiss my neck. I slightly moan to let him know I'm enjoying it, "mmm baby give me more" I say quietly. He smirks as he gives me a hickey, and walks away without saying goodbye. Typical Kurt lmfao.

Kurt's POV!!
I get into Danny's truck and sit in silence as we drive towards the woods to start hunting. "You don't talk much do you?" Asks Danny. "Not really no..." I say in response. "I wanted to go hunting with you in order to bond with you. Y/n is very important to me, I haven't seen her in a few years because I got into an argument with my aunt which is her mom... so she stopped us from seeing each other. Y/n then became less social and just isolated herself most of the time, then discovered kurtsworld96... which is you obviously and I have no idea what happened after she discovered you" I just shrug, "I'm sorry to hear that... I'm just glad I met such an amazing girl like her. She's very important to me as well" I say to him. He nods his head and smiles softly. We arrive at the place where we are going to go hunting. We get out of the truck and he hands me a shotgun. I take it and look at my phone to see if I have service. "No service man..." says Danny. "I should text y/n at some point" I sigh as I follow Danny into the woods.
* Timeskip to a few hours later bc I'm lazy as hell ngl*
"I also need to tell you something that you probably won't like" says Danny as we are driving back to his house. "Hm?" I say not really caring because Danny annoyed me by constantly telling me how much of a natural I am since I got like almost every deer we hit. "I don't think y/n will be there whenever we get back.... Last night I overheard Addison talking to somebody on the phone, it sounded like she was getting my aunt to come pick up y/n.... But she lives all the way in California which is sorta far but-" I cut him off "so you're telling me that you're letting your girlfriend take away my girlfriend???" Danny sighs, "no I don't want her to. I don't even wanna date Addison anymore, I've been trying to break up with her for months... but it's so difficult because she threatens me.." I smirk a little, "need me or y/n to kill her?" I say "jokingly". Danny just sighs. "No.... I-" the rest of the drive is quiet.

I'm just drawing in my new sketchbook that Danny bought for me a few days ago since he knows I've always had a passion for drawing, I then hear a familiar voice downstairs. I walk slowly down the stairs, I see my mom standing there and talking to Addison. "Wtf?" I mumble to myself. I try to call Kurt by no answer... I run back to our room, I start to cry. "Y/n there's some one here to see you!" Says Addison. I just ignore her, I start drawing again while tears fall onto the page. All of sudden, I hear the "mom" footsteps coming up the stairs. I grab my sketchbook and run to hide in the closet. "Y/n sweetie? I'm sorry that you've been with that Psychopath, mommy is here to protect you and bring you home..." I send Kurt so many messages:
Y/n: KURT PLS HELP
Y/n: MY MOM IS HERE!
Y/n: I THINK ADDISON CALLED HER
Y/n: SHE'S TRYING TO GET ME TO COME HOME. I WANNA BE WITH YOU! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!
Y/n: YOU KILLED UR PARENTS, MY PARENTS ARE ALIVE AND I I I
THE LOML🥰: * finally gets service and sees them*
THE LOML🥰: baby girl it's okay. I know... Danny told me.... We're heading back now. Hide in our closet and don't come out. I love you too🩵
Y/n: she'll find me... I can't stop crying
THE LOML🥰:  think about me giving you kisses and cuddles. And more hickeys😏
Y/n: okay baby... I love you more than anything.
THE LOML🥰: I love you more than anything too baby. You mean everything to me, I won't ever hurt you (again...) you deserve the whole universe my love. Don't ever leave me. I am psychopath but I'm your psychopath 🩷🩵.
Y/n: you are my love, and thank you ☺️.

I hear my mom's footsteps get louder as she walks around, trying to find me. I cover my mouth and imagine Being strangled by Kurt to calm myself down. "Y/n please let's talk about this. Addison told me all about him. I've seen him on the news... he's made you do bad things sweetheart. He's not good for you... please just come home y/n"  all of a sudden I hear a crashing noise from downstairs. I hear my mom's footsteps receding from the room. I slowly crawl out of the closet and wipe my tears. I go downstairs quietly and see Danny yelling at Addison. "WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS! Y/N IS FINALLY HAPPY WITH HER LIFE! YEAH I KNOW KURT MAY NOT BE THE SMARTEST OPTION BUT HE MAKES HER HAPPY AND I LOVE TO SEE MY FAVORITE COUSIN SMILE!" My mom nods at Addison as if they had something planned.... I make it to the kitchen where all the yelling is. I tear up again because I can't find Kurt... all of a sudden I feel someone grab my arm, I look to see who it is... it's my Mom... "y/n there you are! Why are you crying?" She pulls me into a hug and I push her off. "Let go! You never cared about me! Stop acting like you care about me, just because Im happy for once and you can't accept that! Im fucking 19 years old! I don't need you anymore!" My mom cries. "Y/n I know I haven't been there for you... I've been a shitty mother. And that's no excuse but I'm here now...and always will be... it's been hard on me ever since your father left..." I roll my eyes. "Yeah yeah I don't feel bad for you... You know I'm glad Dad left maybe I should've went with him!"

Kurt comes up behind me and whispers, "I got this". I turn around and hug him so tightly, and sob in his arms. He hugs me back and rubs my back gently, then starts reassuring me, "shhh it's okay baby. I'm here princess I'm here" my mom stands there and starts crying more than she was before. "Do you really care about my daughter?" She asks Kurt. "Yes ma'am I do" he replies. She drops to the floor, "I want her to come home... do you have family Kurt?" She asks Kurt. "Uhhh-" I whisper "I got this". "Mama... Kurt's parents died in a car accident a few years ago and he's kinda lived on his own since because he doesn't have any other family besides me" I say to her, obviously lying because I can't tell her that he murdered his own parents... Danny walks over to us. "He has me as well" says Danny. "Awww thank you guys" says Kurt.  Kurt and Danny look at me, "go hug your mother y/n" says Danny.. I let go of Kurt, and walk to my mom. I hug her gently. "Mommy? I- I'll come home.. but only on two conditions..."  she hugs me back. "What are they?" She says between sniffing. "You let Kurt live with us. And I get to visit Danny again whenever I want..." Danny smiles softly and so does Kurt. My mom nods her head, "deal y/n as long as you are home. That's all I want."
I smile and pull away from my mom's arms. I hug Danny and he says "thank you. I love you Cuz" as he hugs me back. I smile softly, "I love you too Cuz" I say. "Where's Addison?" I ask. "She's packing up her bags, I kicked her out... and broke up with her... she might try to murder me or something buttttt-" Kurt smirks, I do as well. "Well you have an amazing cousin and her boyfriend who are very capable of protecting you from her" Danny smiles. "Thank you" I run into our room and Kurt follows. "Soooo your mom...." Kurt says...

A/n: I- THIS CHAPTER IS SO LONG OMFFFFG DAMNNNNN OOPS OHHH WELLL ILY GUYSSSSS SO MUCH!! I CANNOT BELIEVE HOW READS THIS STORY HAS! I APPRECIATE ALL OF YOUR GUYS SUPPORT AND WILL HOPEFULLY CONTINUE TO UPDATE SOON!🩵