Your senior year

As of any other day you wake up in bed and start to get ready to school, you don't really have any friends other than a freshman (dustin) who was really into d&d but other than having one good friend school was fine. In your free time you like to hang out with Dustin and his friends usually playing d&d in your living room even though you were 4 years older than him you found him and his friends to be great company. (Sorry just giving some details so you won't be lost)

*time skip to you walking into school*

"Morning Dustin" you say somewhat sluggishly "Morning Y/N, im guessing you didn't sleep well" Dustin asked, "you guessed it little guy" "y/n I'm almost 15, im not that little" Dustin said annoyed "oh well you're still younger than me Mr im almost 15" you said jokingly, you eventually walk to your classroom and you depart from Dustin waving him goodbye. "Your late y/n" Mrs.Cunningham said "shit" you say under your breath Mrs.C was about to say somthing but you cut her off "I know I know detention after school" you sigh after finishing your sentence and find your seat, you were sat next to some hottie named Eddie Munson, you were zoning out staring at him and next thing you know the whole class was staring at you. "Well y/n if you keep zoning out in class you might just live in detention" Mrs.C stated, you blush realising the class was staring at you including your crush (eddie), "sorry Mrs.C I didn't get a good night's sleep last night" you say to her trying to make an excuse, eddie tapped on your shoulder slightly so you look over at him and he passes you a note that just insulted you it said "you look like a garbage truck when your tired"-signed eddie. You just crumpled it up and put it in your bag.
The bell rang signaling that you should go to your next class and you do so but you were upseat because of that note, you enter your next class, your teachers name was Mr.Williamson, you sat down in your normal seat getting ready to do boring work when eddie munson walked in you sigh angrily as he hands Mr.Williamson a note apperently stating that he was to be in this class because he dropped a subgect, eddie walks past you sitting to behind you to your left.

*time skip to lunch*

You walk into the lunch room and actively look for Dustin, you found him but despite eddie being there you sat next to Dustin, "Hey y/n!" Dustin says happily smiling at you "what are you so happy about?" You ask, "well I wanted to ask if you wanted to join hellfire club!" Dustin says with anticipation for your answer "you know what Dustin ill join, only if you have fun" you say with a smile because of the pure joy on Dustin's face, Dustin hugs you while celebrating "is that fine with you eddie?" Dustin asks you look over at eddie and see his smile, he was happy Dustin was joyful "yes Dustin that's fine with me" he answered "Yes!" Dustin celebrated more hugging me tightly then getting up and hugging eddie.
__________________________________________________________

Thank you for reading this ill have another part out soon take care and leave suggestions in the comment area!