the sleepover

It is now lunchtime and you still haven't talked to eddie about what happend, you walk into the lunchroom and see him but he dosent see you, you walk over behind him and tapped his shoulder then he looks back at you, "eddie my I talk to you?" You ask him "yeah sure what's up?" He says "in private please", he nods and you walk out with him outside and just stop and he stops with you, "eddie, im sorry I walked away like that, I got embarrassed and I didn't know what to do" you say looking up at him he looks down at you with a somewhat somber look "no I should be the one that's sorry, I kissed you" there was an awkward silence between you two before you just kiss him, he kisses back before pulling away "are you sure you want to kiss me?" He asked "yes eddie I'm sure" you reassure him then hug him, "eddie, I love you" you say "I love you too y/n.. does this mean we're dating now?" You nod and look up at him and kiss him again he puts his hands on your waist and you smile into the kiss, you pull out of the kiss and look up at him "we may want to go back to lunch before the others think we're doing somthing perverted" you say, "good idea" he smiled and picked you up in a bridal carry and carried you to your usual seat at lunch now, "so what was that about?" Lucas asks staring at both you and Eddie "uh, nothing I just needed him to know somthing" you say blushing a little "okay then" Lucas said questionably, you get up and sit in Eddie's lap because you just wanted to and Eddie wrapped his arms around you the others were staring but you honestly didn't care now "are you guys dating or somthing?" Dustin and Mike ask you look up at Eddie and look back at them "yeah" you say looking at them then you kissed Eddie on the cheek for proof even though they didn't need it.

*time skip to when school is out*

You and Eddie walk out of school hand in hand with you smiling, "hey eddie my love" you say and look at him "yes my dear?" He responds "can I spend the night at your place" "yes y/n you can" he says smiling at you. You walk over to hus van and get in and he gets in after you, he drives over to hus place forgetting to stop at your house so you could get a change of clothes but you didn't mind, once he stopped the van you hopped out and walked up to his trailer door with him he opend the door for you and you walked in either him behind you, after he shut the door you walked over to hus couch and ploped down "what would you like to do right now hun?" He asks "I dont know I mean anything you'd like to do ill be fine with" you answer and he walks over to you and sits next to you "well then let's watch somthing" he says and kisses your forhead lightly. He turned on the shining and leaned back, you smiled and layed your head on his shoulder, halfway into the movie you fell asleap eddie realized you fell asleap and turned the TV off taking you to his bed he sits you down and lays next to you.

*Time skip to morning*

You wake up next to eddie and smile, he looks so peaceful when he sleeps you thought, he woke up stretching out a bit and smiled "morning eddie" you say still somewhat groggy "morning hun" he says in a deep voice, you blush and sit up in bed yawning, eddie rises up next to you then pushes you down, "dont worry it's Saturday we don't half to do anything" He says, you look at him and kiss him and he kisses back, he pins you to the bed not breaking the kiss but he broke it soon after "may I?" He asks you nod permission not really knowing what he'd do, the next thing you know he is kissing your neck and giving you hickeys slowly moving down to your collar bone..

I'm leaving you guys on a cliff hanger, just wait till left chapter and please don't be mad at me.