the fallout

You wake up still lying on Eddie's chest and smile at him, you get up and get ready for the day even though it was a Sunday you still liked to wake up early, you walked into the kitchen after getting dressed and started to make some eggs and bacon for eddie and you you then heard a sluggish like groan of eddie waking up still groggy "morning eddie" you say smiling  knowing he could hear you from his room "morning" he said back yawning slightly "im making eggs and bacon so get decent and come eat" you state "you don't half to hun" he says back walking into the kitchen part of his trailer with boxers and a shirt on walking behind you and putting his arms around you, you smile gently and lean your head back giving him a kiss on the chin then focusing back on the eggs. After you  guys eat there was a knock at the door "ill get it" eddie says and gets up to answer the door "hey kiddo" you hear him say to someone and think it's probably Dustin "are you keeping your promise from yesterday" you hear someone say "yeah come in" eddie let's Dustin inside "don't worry he's here to watch a movie" eddie says to you as you were just now getting up "alright" you smile and wave at Dustin and he waves back somewhat concerned "why are you looking at me like that Dustin? Did I do somthing wrong?" You ask Dustin "no you didn't just  wondering why your here still" he answers "oh well me and eddie just woke up" you tell him while clicking up the dishes from the table you and Eddie just used and started to clean them, you over hear Dustin whispering to eddie "dude what happend, did she fall or somthing, she has bruises all over her" "oh those aren't bruises dustin" eddie says "I can still hear you guys" you tell them laughing a little and turn around only to see Dustin staring at you then at eddie then back again connecting the dots finally, Dustin then snatched his walkie talkie from his bag and told Lucas and Mike to come over to Eddie's immediately. Eddie sighed "great more kids" you laugh slightly "welp I'll be cleaning this place up then and eddie, get some pants on the others don't need to see you in your boxers let alone dustin" you say looking at eddie with somewhat of a snicker "on it" eddie says as he walks past you he kisses your cheek and smiles..

Sorry I'll continue this in another chapter, I gotta sleep.