Danger

after school released for the day you started to walk home because your car unfortunately broke down in the parking lot at school, when you got home you sighed and started to get ready to shower, you were turning the water on so the water can warm up, you went back to your room in order to grab your radio so you could listen to music and shower. After you took your shower you died off and got some oversized clothes on plopping down in bed, you were ready to pass out but your walkie talkie went off, it was Dustin "Hello, y/n you there?" he asked "yeah I'm listening what's up?" you answer begrudgingly "uh I forgot to tell you that we have a game tonight so i kind of need you to come over" Dustin stated "well I'm going to need someone to pick me up because my car broke down earlier today" you answer "are you alright if Eddie our dungeon master picks you up?" you felt a shiver down your spine when Dustin said his name "uh yeah I'm fine with that I just need a moment to get ready" you say somewhat nervous "alright y/n ill see you soon!" you could hear Dustin's smile  as he said that "bye" after you said goodbye you got up not wanting to change out of the baggy clothes because they were comfy so you walk to the bathroom and start brushing your hair, after that you brushed your teeth when you were done you heard a knock at your door, you run downstairs and put shoes on rushing to open the door, when you open it you come face to face with none other than Eddie, even though you were expecting him you felt butterflies being so close to him. "Hello y/n, I see your comfortable" Eddie says sounding annoyed, you nod and look down at your feet "well are you going to walk to my van or do I half to carry you over there" He says, "I can walk to your van ill be fine"

thank you for reading this chapter, take care!