the kiss

One you get inside and lock the door after kissing eddie on the cheek and running away you feel tired and somewhat lonely, you go upstairs and turn on your walkie, turns out eddie had a walkie too and he was apperently bored aswell talking to Dustin, you end up hearing eddie talking about the kiss that you gave him to Dustin, you instantly feel embarrassed and turn it off "shit shit shit he hates me doesn't he?" You question yourself and what you did not too long ago, "well there's no going back now" you say to yourself and sigh, you end up falling asleap thing about school the next day and what you would do.

*The next morning*

You woke up to an alarm you set somewhat in a hassle now, you get up and get changed into the hellfire club shirt and some skinny jeans you then go to the bathroom brush your hair and teeth and get ready for the day, you end up walking to school because you still haven't gotten help with your car. You walk into school feeling embarrassed like everyone was staring at you, you see eddie at your locker and instantly get butterflies and walk over "h-hey eddie" you say "morning y/n he says back and looks down at you, you look back up at him blushing slightly, "sorry about kissing your cheek last night, I get it if you don't want me in the d&d group anymore" you said looking at your feet, eddie then put a finger under your chin and forces you to look up at him "actually y/n I'm alright with you staying in hellfire, I just wanted you to know that I'm here for you" he smiles slightly while saying that seeing you blush, "thank you Eddie for letting me know that", after you finish putting your stuff in the locker you somewhat run to the bathroom in a panic "he touched me" you whisper to yourself and feel your heartbeat pick up, you think about the note he wrote and gave to you and felt somewhat lonely again. "He's probably just playing along to mess with me as a joke or somthing" you whisper to yourself again. You walk out of the bathroom and walk to your class feeling a bit down. "You're actually on time for the first time in a while y/n" Mrs.Cunningham states but you just block it out and sit down silently at your seat and put your head down. You feel a tap at your shoulder and look up it was eddie, "you fell asleap in class y/n, its time to go to our next class" he says somewhat annoyed again, "sorry sorry" yoy say getting up and packing your things back into your bag that you got out, you look around a bit and notice that the teacher was out of the room "dont worry schools not over Mrs.Cunningham just needed to get somthing" eddie said and pulls you in "uhh eddie what are you-" eddie cuts you off witha passionate kiss, you lean into the kiss and put your arms around his neck feeling better than before, he then released you from the kiss and smiled, you looked up at him blushing profusely getting butterflies "sorry y/n I just felt like I needed to do that" eddie says to you "no no its alright" you say and remove your arms from around his neck backing off a little "we should get to class we might be late" you say and walk out of the classroom somewhat quickly leaving him behind. You instantly felt bad thinking that you just ruined the possibility of you and Eddie getting together and just sighed, once you got to your next class you sat down and just messed around with random things drawing doodles of people that just poped up out of nowhere in your mind, next thing you know eddie walks in a little late for class and says "sorry sir I had to use the restroom" he sits down in his usual spot and stays silent.

Sorry I can't think of anything else to Wright right now but that's the end of this chapter