the sleepover part 2

Whilst he was kissing down to your collarbone you felt a shiver down your spine as you felt his cold rings touch your back underneath your shirt, you whimper a little falling apart at his touch he stops kissing you and slowly takes your shirt off leaving you in your bra and skinny jeans you blush before sitting up and taking his shirt off eyeing his chest as you do so "you like what you see?" Eddie questions and you notice you've been staring for a while now you nod and kiss him again this time he pulls you ontop of him and allows you to take over if you really wanted to, so you apart to kiss his neck and chest kissing lower and lower every other kiss and you finally reach the brim of his pants you look up at him and he nods, you unbuckle his belt and pull down his jeans and boxers
Teasing him a bit before putting him in your mouth, he groaned and tried to relax but he couldn't so you bobed your head up and down slowly before you could deeptrought him yourself he reached down and put a hand in your hair and forced your head down further thrusting into your throught every now and then before he released into your mouth groaning louder. You pull your head up and swallow climbing up his body again when he suddenly pinned you down again and unclamped your bra but letting you take it off completely, you looked up at his face as he was pinning you down and he kissed you once again after that kiss you knew you were ready for him, you broke the kiss and nodded at him, he unbuttoned your pants and pulled them down with your underwear and licked your clit "f-fuck eddie please~" you moaned out practically begging for him now, before you could say anything else he pushed himself inside you making you moan again and he started thrusting into you again and again whilst giving you hickeys and bite marks until you reached your climax, he then pulled himself out before he could finish and jerked off to you until he cummed on your stomach "fuck y/n you felt good" he said out of breath, "so do you Eddie" you respond out of breath aswell. Even though it was only 8pm you fell asleap on his chest he then fell asleap too..

Thank you for waiting im sorry I haven't been updating the story recently I have been sleeping alot lately. Take care!