seven

I've been laying in bed next to a sleeping robin for an hour, staring at the walls. I can't stop thinking about yesterday's session with Archie.

I think what he said is true. It makes sense

I've never really thought about it. My Mother set me up with Robin when we were young. I never really had the chance to experience sexually.

I never really questioned it or thought anything about it. My first sexual experience with a woman was stranger number seven. Ruby, a bartender at the bar I like to go to. She wasn't bad to look at and I figured, why not?

It was a lot more enjoyable than the sex I have with men. I bet Emma's was as well, I wish I could remember that night with Emma.

There I go again.... thinking about her. Why is she always in the back of my mind---

"Good morning, my love" robin smiles as he wraps his arm around my waist and pulls me into a kiss. I force another smile and (again) force myself to deal with his ruff lips and awful morning breath.

maybe sometimes I do wish I was waking up to someone other than robin, someone who feels more and has a little more love and maybe a... little more feminine.

But out of all the things I've done to robin behind his back, I can't leave him for a woman.

God, never did I expect this to be my life

"Good morning" I smile, once the kiss is broken. "It's going to be a beautiful day. I can already tell by the light in your eye and the air in my lungs." He jumps from the bed and walks to the bathroom.

Weird how there was a light in my eyes while I was thinking of Emma. I roll my eyes and get up also. As I get up from the bed I start to feel nauseous. I continue to walk to the bathroom but once there I feel something rising in my throat and I race to the toilet. I lean my head over and feel my soul leave my body.

Robin rushes over to me and rubs my back. "Are you ok?" He asks. I try to wipe the vomit off my lips but I feel it trying to come back up.

I get up and move to the sink. "What was that?" Robin asks. "I have no idea. I just started feeling sick." I say while grabbing my toothbrush. "Maybe you shouldn't go to work today."

"That's crazy, I'll be fine." "Are you sure?" "Positive."

~~~~

As I sit at my desk, one of my kids walk up to me. "Dr. Mills, may I visit Miss. Swan's class?" They ask. "May I ask why?" I respond. "She has extra papers for me to grade and I won't be able to get them after this class."

"Grade papers? You're her teachers aid?" "I mostly do it for fun." She excitingly smiles.

Fun? I smile bright and nod. She leaves and I go back to working on the papers I'm forced to grade.

After a few minutes, she walks back in and there's a hesitant nock at my door. "hello Dr.Mills, may I speak to you in the hall for a short second?" A familiar blond asks as she leans against the doorway.

She seems calm. As this isn't the first time we've make eye contact in two weeks. I push my chair back and meet her outside.

I start to feel sick again But, I don't think this time is vomit. I think I'm nervous...

"Hello miss.swan, mat I ask why you've pulled me out of class?" I ask with a friendly smile. "It's about sindy and Zoey. I was wondering if they could stay in my class Wednesday."

"So they can grade more of your papers?" I slightly Smile. "How did you find out about that?" She gasps.

"Don't worry." I laugh. "It'll be between you, me, and whoever Zoey tells next." I continue. She laughs and rolls her eyes. "I knew I should have just stuck with Sindy."

"They have the highest grades in the school, I'm sure missing a few hours of my lecture won't hurt." I nod.

"Thanks Gina." Emma says while turning to walk back to her class. Gina? She seems to have moved in from the incident. Or like it never happened. I don't want her to go. I've had her in my head for weeks and she's about to leave again.

"Hey, Emma!" I shout as she is almost visibility gone. "You mind stopping by my class for lunch?...so we can talk more about sindy and Zoey's arrangement." I suggest.

She smiles "yeah, sounds cool.".

~~

It's now lunch and emma is so far a no show. Maybe she got scared. I dont blame her, I'm scared. Being in the same room alone, we could fall into old habits. But, we are adults. I'm sure we could discuss a situation with one another without doing anything we'll regret.

Why did I invite her anyway? To talk? Ha.

Why am I lying to myself? I want Emma. I want nothing more than to tear her clothes of and feel her skin on mine. But I can't. That life is behind me now. I need to be there for robin and keep my vows. I can't have lunch with Emma it's best she not show.

Just then there's a nock on the door. I open it and in rushes Emma, slamming the door behind her. "Look, you need to l-" is all I can get out before she spins me around, pushes me on the door, and slams her lips on mine.

I start to feel my breath run short. I wrap my arm around her neck and she moves her lips down my neck. She hits a spot on my neck and I can't help but to moan out. I feel her getting hard for me.

"E-Emma?" I try to get out. "Yeah?" She says in-between kisses.

She brings my leg to her waist and I wrap it around her. "Emma....we-cant." I say starting to push her away. She immediately let's go of my leg and pulls away. "what's wrong?" She asks. I look into her forest green eyes and get lost. "nothing." I say bringing her lips to mine. She swipes her tung in my bottom lip so I invite her in.
She lifts my leg again, bringing us closer together.

She grabs my other leg, lifts me off the door, and brings me to my desk. A moan escapes my lips from the impact. She brings her lips back to my neck and begins to suck.

I trow my arms to the desk, to hold me up as she starts to unbutton my blouse. Revealing my black lace bra.
"God Gina, you're beautiful." She starts to slide up my skirt. I move one of my hands to her belt as our tung's fight for dominance.

Then...there's another nock at the door.
"Dr. Mills!"

*Knock knock*

"Dr.mills, These papers you gave me are incorrect. I need you to go over them again." Principal balding announces.