Eighteen

As i start to slide my hands down to her pants i hear a gasp and a loud scream.

"Regina Marie Mills! Get your tongue out of that woman's mouth this instant!"
Emma freezes and so do i. I feel my heart race as my mother and father stare at me in disgust and anger.
I almost fall from Emma's lap as i rush to stand.

"Having an affair with a woman? A woman who works for you?" My mother spits in disgust. "I-i.." i try to get out a lie but cant put thoughts together. I feel my hands start to shake and my breath falling short

"You don't have to explain yourself" Emma says. "You don't get to speak."my father spits.

"No, you don't get to speak!" Emma says as she holds my hand. " do you see what you're doing to her? You're own daughter is scared of you. You two are awful people and you need to leave."
"Leave? Who are you to kick us out of this house?"

"Mother and father, please go up to your room and ill make dinner and we can forget this ever happened-" i start to stutter, trying to think of a way to get out of this.

"Forget this? No regina, its time they know who you are." Emma says while rubbing my hand.

"Shes a pathetic, disgusting cheater." My father spits.

And hes right, i am pathetic, i am a cheater. I cheated on robin with numerous people and tried to blame it on everyone else except me, except for taking responsibility. And now, im pregnant with a child who's father i don't know, getting a divorce, and disowned by my parents

"You're right, i am a cheater but so are you, and so is mother. Just last night you we're trying to sleep with Emma!" I yell, trying to hold back my fright

"How could you do this to robin? You're supposed to be starting a family." My mother spits in shame. "What?" My father gasps.

"How could you even know if the child is his?" My mother scoffs.

"I don't. Actually, i KNOW the baby isn't his." I start to laugh. I see my mother about to faint. "We didn't raise you to be a disgusting whore."my father spits. "Well, you didn't raise me at all, unless you count the beatings. Thats the only thing you two were good for."

"Excuse me?" My mother questions

"Ya know, ive been trying my best to put on the perfect show for you two my entire life, but no matter how hard i try ill never be good enough for you. So, why don't i just tell you everything?! Yes, i am pregnant. no, its not robins. Yes, the rumors are true, im divorcing robin and have kicked him out this house. Because unlike you two, i wont stay in a hopeless marriage. And yes, I'm sleeping with that woman right there, her name is EMMA, and she doesn't work for me. She was just kind enough to help me put on a lie for you two. Unlike robin, Emma is kind, and honest. If you're going to hit me, do it! If you're going to cut me out of your will, go ahead. Im tired of being scared of you!"

"We will be packing our bags leaving first thing in the morning." My mother says with a low diction

"We have nothing to say to you" she continues.

"I don't want you to say anything. Leaving my house is good enough." I smile. " i hope you can afford to keep this house." My father scoffs while exiting the room with my mother.

I feel Emma grab both sides of my face and pull me into a passionate kiss. "Im so proud of you" she says in between breaths. I feel myself start to smile. "That felt so good to do" i say wrapping my arms around her waist. "Thank you for helping me through it." I say braking the kiss

"You're welcome." She smiles. "Now that all that stress is over, do you finally want to have that amazing time you've been asking for?" Emma asks with a smirk. "Im sure moaning very loudly would piss my parents off even more but, that was exhausting and i kinda want to just go to bed now."

"Cuddle?"
"Of course"