4

NO ONES POV

It was the next day and the kids were excited to go back to school to learn more and the Professor made breakfast.

"Where's Dan?" Axa asks eating pancakes 🥞.

"Yeah?" Brax says "where's dad?"

"He's upstairs in his room still," Professor says "I think he's sick, from all the coughing and dizzy spells this morning"

"Oh no," they both said.

"I left him some food and medicine to help him feel better" Professor says.

"I hope he gets well soon," Blossom says.

Brax and Axa then nod and flies out of the kitchen and go to Dan's room and when they get there they see him laying in bed.

"Hey, kids," Dan says in a weak voice.

"The Professor said you were sick?" Brax says.

"I'm afraid so. Ever since that explosion that created you both and the girls I felt myself getting weaker and weaker maybe the explosion 💥 made me ill but I'm not sure, but as long as I rest for a while I should be back to normal in no time" Dan says "The professor said he would take you to school and he said he'd pick you up as well and remember to take it easy with the powers today. OK"

"Ok," they both said.

After that, they wished Dan good luck in getting better and they said they will see him later.

After breakfast was over they got into the Professor's car and he drove them to school.

When they got to the school the twins and the girls got out.

"So I'll be here waiting for you so I can pick you up when school gets out, ok?" Professor says.

"Ok," they said.

"And don't worry, Professor," Blossom says "things are going to be fine"

They then walk into the school and it was destroyed and Construction workers were still repairing it and there were a lot of problems and a lot of students are not happy to see them.

"Oh, kids, we didn't know if you'd be joining us today" Ms. Keane yells from the construction noise outside and the door closes behind them "take your seats" They then go to their table and the students push their table away from them and that made them sad "I'm sorry to say there won't be any recess for a while....due to all the construction. Secondly, I'm afraid we won't have any lights or water for a while. And a broken refrigerator means snack time is out" the kids cover their ears from the noise " So let's try to ignore all the workmen and noise and such... And get right to work, shall we?"

Ms. Keane then asked them to do the alphabet and as that was happening some of the Ceiling came fell and landed on their heads.

During the entire day at school they didn't have a good day nobody would talk to them they would avoid them and everybody was just so mad at them.

Meanwhile back at the house, the professor had just finished checking on Dan and he was still out like a light so he left him alone and looked at his watch and saw that it is almost time to go pick up the kids so he starts gathering his stuff and his keys and starts to head out until he saw people behind him.

"That's him, boys," Mayor says being really mad "He's in cahoots with the evil pickle-cart killers...... Cucumber crushers, vinegar varlets, dill-stroyers! Why, it's not kosher! It's-" he then gets cut off.

"Let it go, mayor" Miss Bellum says "let it go" she then pulls out a wanted poster "are these your babies and where is the other guy in this picture?"

"Well the other one in that picture he's sick right now and he needs his rest," Professor says "and yes, but they were just playing. they're really very good little kids. And I need to pick them up from school"

Just then the door opens and Dan walks out.

"What's with all the noise?" Dan asks while being half asleep "can you keep it down please" Dan then closes the door and collapsed on the floor.

"You see," Professor says.

"I understand, sir......but we want you both to come downtown with us to ask you a few questions" Miss. Bellum says.

The police then arrest the professor and then they kicked the door down and picked the unconscious Dan up and threw them into the police car.

Even though the professor kept telling them that they need to go get those kids and that they couldn't just leave them there all alone.