8

NO ONES POV

When the next day arrived the girls and the twins were all excited for today and they got dressed and headed downstairs.
🟥🟦🟩⬛️🟥🟦🟩⬛️
Meanwhile back at the volcano Jojo was excited as well and put on some new clothes he had in the closet.
🦍🦍🦍🦍🦍🦍🦍🦍🦍🦍🦍🦍
The kids then woke up Dan and the Professor who were asleep in his office with the phone still in the Professor's hand.

"Professor/Dan, wake up! Wake up" they said.

They groan and wake up.
🦍🦍🦍🦍🦍🦍🦍🦍🦍🦍🦍🦍🦍🦍🦍
"Wake up. Wake up, my brothers" JoJo says. "Wake up and seize the-"
🟥🟦🟩⬛️🟥🟦🟩⬛️🟥🟦🟩⬛️🟥🟦🟩⬛️
"Day" Bubbles says.

"The day?" Professor asks.

The kids then grab them and they fly out of the house and head to the city.

"Yeah, the day when we-" Brax says.
🦍🦍🦍🦍🦍🦍🦍🦍🦍🦍🦍🦍🦍🦍🦍🦍🦍
Jojo then let's them out into the city to cause chaos and destruction.

"Show Townsville just what our powers can really do" JoJo says and laughs evilly.
🟥🟦🟩⬛️🟥🟦🟩⬛️🟥🟦🟩⬛️
"What?" Dan and the Professor both said.

"We're gonna show Townsville just what our powers can really do" Blossom says.

"Yeah, we did something really good" Buttercup says.

"That's gonna really-" Axa says.
🦍🦍🦍🦍🦍🦍🦍🦍🦍🦍🦍🦍🦍🦍🦍🦍🦍🦍
Back at the city the people were screaming in fear as all these different primates were beating the living daylights out of people and causing trouble everywhere.
🟥🟦🟩⬛️🟥🟦🟩⬛️🟥🟦🟩⬛️
"Well, we met this guy" Brax says.

"With powers like ours" Buttercup says.

"Who was also hated by everybody" Blossom says.
🦍🦍🦍🦍🦍🦍🦍🦍🦍🦍🦍🦍🦍🦍🦍
While all this chaos was happening JoJo made it to the mayors office and grabbed him and took him outside and threw him to the ground with his foot on him.
🟥🟦🟩⬛️🟥🟦🟩⬛️🟥🟦🟩⬛️🟥🟦🟩⬛️
"But he had this great idea" Axa says.

"To help the town" Brax says.

"And make it a better place" Blossom says.

"That way the town would except us" bubble says.

"Because we did something real good" Buttercup says.

"So we used all our powers" Blossom says.

"Plus a few extra thanks to your powers Dan" Axa says.

"And our abilities" Bubbles says.

"And his ideas" Buttercup says.

"To help everybody" Blossom says.
🦍🦍🦍🦍🦍🦍🦍🦍🦍🦍🦍🦍🦍🦍🦍🦍🦍🦍
"City of Townsville......" JoJo says.
🟥🟦🟩⬛️🟥🟦🟩⬛️🟥🟦🟩⬛️🟥🟦🟩⬛️
"Its gonna be so cool" Brax says.
🦍🦍🦍🦍🦍🦍🦍🦍🦍🦍🦍🦍🦍🦍🦍🦍🦍🦍
"I'd like to take this moment...." JoJo says.
🟥🟦🟩⬛️🟥🟦🟩⬛️🟥🟦🟩⬛️🟥🟦🟩⬛️🟥🟦🟩⬛️
"Y'all are gonna be so proud" Blossom says.
🦍🦍🦍🦍🦍🦍🦍🦍🦍🦍🦍🦍🦍🦍🦍🦍🦍🦍🦍🦍
"To thank the little people...." JoJo says.
🟥🟦🟩⬛️🟥🟦🟩⬛️🟥🟦🟩⬛️🟥🟦🟩⬛️🟥🟦🟩⬛️
"Everyone's gonna love us" Bubbles says.
🦍🦍🦍🦍🦍🦍🦍🦍🦍🦍🦍🦍🦍🦍🦍🦍🦍🦍🦍🦍
"Who helped to make this day a smashing success" JoJo says.
🟥🟦🟩⬛️🟥🟦🟩⬛️🟥🟦🟩⬛️🟥🟦🟩⬛️🟥🟦🟩⬛️
"We did really goo-" they both said and then stopped at what they saw as they flew over the city.

"Blossom, Bubbles, Buttercup, and Brax and Axa" JoJo says pointing at them "I couldn't have done it without ya"

They were all shocked as the people yelled at them and saying they were bad and that they have doomed them all.

They then flew to the Townsville Hall were JoJo was standing and put the Professor and Dan down.

"JoJo. What happened?" Blossom asks.

"This isn't making the town a better place" Axa says.

"Yes, it is, for me. The hobo formally known as JoJo is no more. From this day forth, I shall be known as: MoJo JoJo!"  They gasps over this " For too long, apes and monkeys heaven under the thumb of man. Well, the time has come to a pose that thumb and take hold of what is rightfully ours: the world"

"Professor, we didn't want this" they girls said to the Professor.

"It's true Dan, we only wanted to make the town a better place" the twins said to Dan.

The people were screaming and freaking out and calling them liars and saying that it was all their fault and that they should've never been created.

The Professor was on his knees in shock and so was Dan.

"Please, Professor/Dan" they said.

"Please believe us" Blossoms says being sad.

They look at them. And then back at the town folk that we're getting hurt by the monkeys and gorillas.

"I don't know who to believe" Professor says and the kids gasp "I thought you were good"

"And I don't know what to say" Dan says and coughs a little "maybe you are bad"

"NOOOOOOOO!" They yelled as they flew away from the city and went into space.