7

NO ONES POV

So JoJo surprise them by taking them to the zoo and they were excited as they ran around looking at all the different types of animals.

They saw elephants 🐘, seals 🦭, lions 🦁, and other animals.

They then we're going to see the zebras 🦓 next, but JoJo grabbed them and took them to the Primate Plaza where all the primates were.

As they looked at all the different monkeys JoJo brought a camera and started taking pictures of different primates one by one.

As they walked around they saw a Sign the giant poster of the evolution of man.

"Worthless" Buttercup says.

"Lame" Blossom says.

"Stupid" Bubbles says.

"Okay" Axa says.

"Better" Brax says.

"Almost" Bubbles says.

"Awesome!" They all said and laugh.

JoJo then saw a gorilla and he smiled and took a picture of it and when the gorilla saw the flash he felt something hit his arm

But what they didn't know was that the gorilla had a tracker in his arm thanks to JoJo's camera.

"Come, kids, our work is fin-" he corrects himself "I mean it's time to go" Jojo says.

"Aww" they said. And caught up with him "but JoJo"

"We haven't seen the gazelles" Blossom says.

"Or the crocodile 🐊" Buttercup says.

"Or the cheetahs 🐆" Axa says.

"Or the wolves" Brax says.

"Or the unicorns 🦄" Bubbles says "just one unic-" she then trips over a rattle "oh" she picks it up and heard the crying baby and went to them "excuse me, ma'am. I think you dropped this"

The lady then snatched the rattle and a mean way that made Bubbles flinch from this.

"I thought the zoo kept all the animals in cages" she says walking away while holding the baby and dragging the young boy away.

Blossom and Axa went to comfort her.

"Yeah, well, you're welcome, lady" Buttercup says.

"That woman was rude" Brax says "I wish she would slip on something"

Just then they saw a banana 🍌 pill appear out of nowhere and she slips.

"Where did that come from?" Axa asks.

"No idea" Brax says.

"But, anyway" Blossom says "don't listen, Bubbles"

"That's right, Bubbles, do not listen" JoJo says "all of you, deafen yourselves to their heartless words. They do not know it is their saviors they are speaking to. They are unaware your actions will have health change their world forever" they smile at him and he picks them up and hugs them "Because we have helped the town and make it a better place"

"You think they'll be surprised?" Blossom asks.

"Oh, yeah" JoJo says.

"Will they still be mad at us for playing tag?" Buttercup asks.

"No, they'll have forgotten all about that" JoJo says.

"Will they love us?" Bubbles asks.

He thinks for a second and smiles "yes"

"Really?" They ask.

"Would I lie to you?" JoJo asks.

At the end of the day they said goodbye to Jojo and flew back to the house and they were all so excited for tomorrow.

"I'm so excited!" Blossom says being excited.

"We'll show them!" Buttercup says.

"Hey, where's-" just then the front door gets kicked open and Dan and the Professor get thrown to the ground.

"Professor/Dan" they said.

They then used their heat vision to melt the handcuffs off them.

"Oh, girls, thank goodness you're okay" Professor says.

"And I'm glad you 2 are ok as well" Dan says.

"You sound better then you did" Brax says.

"Yeah, I'm not fully recovered yet, but I'm a lot more better than I was" Dan says standing up thanks to Axa helping him up "thanks Axa"

"Your welcome" Axa says.

"I'm sorry" Professor says "I'm a terrible, terrible parent. You must hate me for not picking you up from school, but it's not my fault or Dan's. It's this town. They've gone crazy"

"It's like they've never seen kids playing before" Dan says "it's ridiculous"

I knew y'all's powers would take some getting used to. But jail? lawsuits?" Professor says.

"Not to mention, the angry mob" Dan says.

"What's next?" Professor says.

"Don't worry, Professor/Dan. Things are gonna get better" they said "we promise"

Meanwhile back at the volcano JoJo activate the machine and all the pictures/locators that he took of the primates instantly got teleported and put into chambers and then he activated another button and chemical X started going into these orbs and then going into each chamber mutating them into super primates like him.

He laughs evilly as he saw them changing.

But back at the house the kids were asleep with a smile on their face for tomorrow.