10

NO ONES POV

When they returned to earth they were yelling out the professor and Dan's names.

But just then there was an explosion from a bomb and it hit a statue and it made it tip over and was about to crush a woman and so bubbles did a U-turn and headed over there to save her.

"Bubbles, wait!" Blossom says.

Bubbles then shows up just in time and saves her as she flys up.

"Good job Bubbles, but we've gotta save-" Axa gets cut off.

"The baby!" The woman says pointing.

They then saw the Baboon-bot shooting bombs and one of them was in the stroller with the baby.

"Holy" Brax says and flys to the baby and saves it before it blew up.

"Hey, what about-?" Buttercup gets cut off.

"The dog!" The woman says pointing to the water coming and a monkey pushes the dog underwater.

"Whoa" Buttercup says and goes to save it.

They then took the lady on top of a building away from everything and then Brax shows up with the baby and hand it to her.

"You'll be safe now" Bubbles says.

"Here you go, miss" Brax says.

"Thank you" she says holding the baby.

They were about to leave but then they heard more people screaming for help so they had to go save more people as the lady yelled out saying that this was not her baby.

Buttercup then put the dog down and pats it on the head and flies away but then she saw a giant barrel coming this way and was about to crush the dog.

"Oh, man!" Buttercup says and goes back to save it.

Bubbles then saves the people in the car that were getting crushed and blossom save the man in the phone booth that was about to be crushed.

Brax and Axa went to save the people that were getting sucked up into a tomato 🍅 tornado 🌪.

And buttercup was still having problems with the dog and left it by a glass building she thought it was safe and told him to stay and started flying away, but then a monkey plays cymbals and makes the glass break.

"Doggone it" Buttercup says. And saves the dog yet again.

Meanwhile Bubbles, Blossom, Brax and Axa we're holding a lot of people trying to get them to safety.

Justin Buttercup ran to a chain of monkeys and that made her drop the dog and she screamed in frustration and she went to save it again, but then the dog got grabbed by big robotic hands.

And right now they were putting all the people together.

"Ok. You should be safe here" Blossom says breathing heavy.

"This is hopeless" Axa says.

"I agree" Brax says.

"I know. There's to many monkeys" Bubbles says "what can we do?"

Just then they heard Buttercup screaming and they went to her.

Buttercup was trying to get the dog out of the robot hands grip and she was getting Frustrated.

"GET YOUR HANDS OFF HIM, YOU DARN DIRTY APE 🦍!" Buttercup yells and punches the gorilla and sends it flying right into a building. They then show up and gasps as they saw the gorilla fall to the ground. Buttercup then looks at them "I-I-I I didn't mean it! It was an accident!" Blossom and Brax look at it "and I-I-I-I and he wouldn't let go! And the dog" they look at the dog and they see him pop out of the robot hands and pee on it as he walks away. "That stupid dog, and then the monkeys and he-" buttercup groans in frustration "I couldn't-he couldn't——oh, man!"

Just then Brax and Blossom got the same idea and smiled.

"Buttercup!" Blossom and Brax both said "you're a genius"

"I am?" Buttercup asks being confused.

"She is?" Bubbles and Axa both ask.

"Yeah. The one way to stop the monkeys, save the town and find the professor" Blossom says.

"And find Dan" Brax says "is to use our powers to-"

Just then they heard screaming and they turned around and saw the Orango-tank was about to crush the people.

"Better yet, watch this" Blossom says as they flying to it in high speed and put their foot out and went right through it like a bullet and then flew away and landed in front of them as the robot explodes.

"Wow" Axa and Buttercup said.

"That was amaz-" bubbles then gets cut off while being spit on "hey! Ew, gross, cut it out" she shoot heat vision at one at the jet packs and one of them lost control and it crashed into the others making them all fall.

They smile at this.

"Come on, girls. Let's put an end to this gorilla 🦍 warfare" Brax says.

They then fly up and start fighting monkeys.
🦍🦍🦍🦍🦍🦍🦍🦍🦍🦍🦍🦍🦍🦍
But back at the Town hall Mojo Jojo still had the Professor and Dan and just then they saw a monkey land in front of them.

"Girls/kids" Professor and Dan said. Mojo then covers their mouths.

"Shut up! I was afraid of this" Mojo says "they've returned and found out what their powers can really do" he then drags them away "come. You 2 will make a good Power-proof vest"

"I swear to you monkey" Dan says "if I wasn't still sick you wouldn't be able to hold me"
🦍🦍🦍🦍🦍🦍🦍🦍🦍🦍🦍🦍
As they were flying they saw a lot of water coming.

"Girls quick" Brax says "make a big hole in the ground so that the water will drain into the sewer"

They then fly down and and punch the ground like a drill and fly up and saw the water drain.

Brax and Axa then fight the monkey that was in the water and went to rejoin the others.

When they got there they saw Blossom and Bubbles grab the baboon-bot by the hands and make it crash and then they saw the baboon-bot get ready to shoot out bombs, but Buttercup shows up and twist the canon and they flew away as it blew up.

The girls then grabbed the monkeys that were together like chain as they beat them.

Brax went to the monkey that was making a tornado 🌪️ while using tomato 🍅 paste and stops the machine and beats him.

Axa stoped the monkey that was eating bananas 🍌 and dropping banana peel on the ground, making people slip.

Buttercup then went to the monkey that was rolling like and ball and so she kicked it like a soccer ball ⚽️ sending him flying.

Blossom stopped a monkey that was using a drill to destroy building.

Bubbles saw the smallest monkey that was scratching people and when she got a hold of it. She hugged and shook it until. But thanks to all that shaking it passed out.

They then beat monkey after monkey with no problem.