12

NO ONES POV

The 5 of them were flying around the city looking for Mojo Jojo until they saw him holding a light pole with people on it.

And so they flew to him and they punch him making him fall as Bubbles grabs the light pole and the people run.

"Surrounded now, and we'll go easy on you!" Blossom says.

Mojo then looks around for them.

"We're down here banana breathe" Axa says.

He looks a down and goes to them.

"Oh, my! You're actually trying to to stop me?" Mojo says "that's so cute!"

"Try, nothing!" Bubbles says.

"We will stop you!" Brax says.

"Who are you calling 'cute'?" Buttercup asks.

Mojo laughs "okay, let's play" he then tries to punch, but they scatter and he only punches the street.

They then fly in different directions and punch him.

Axa and Brax then punches him in the ears.

Buttercup then punch Mojo in the butt and he jumps from that and she laughs.

He then stomps his foot on her.

"Buttercup" Blossom says.

Mojo then hits Blossom and Bubbles sending them flying into building.

Mojo then grabbed the twins and throws them far and crashing into building as well.

Buttercup then pops out and punches his feeet and each toe.

He Screamed in pain as he holds his foot.

Blossom and Bubbles then burst out holding hands while swirling and crash into him.

Brax and Axa return and they grab each other and form a ball they send him crashing into a big building and then they backed away as they saw the top of the building falling on him.

"Good job, girls!" Brax says.

"That more Mojo is no more!" Buttercup says.

They laugh.

Just then he got back up and jumps and grabs 2 of them and it was Blossom and Buttercup and he was crushing them.

"Girls" Bubbles says.

"Come on, Bubbles" Axa says.

"It's time to bring in the heat" Brax says.

They then fly to him and they use their heat visions and he screams from the burns and that makes him let them go and they join in.

Mojo then yells and claps his hands together making a sonic wave send into them all flying away.

They then did backflips to land.

"Somebody's mad" Buttercup says with a smirk.

Mojo then jumps over building and then puts his arms out and his hair turns into giant spikes and he shoots them at them.

"Look out" Blossom says.

"SCATTER" Brax says.

They then go in different directions.

But the spikes were going after Blossom and Axa.

They then had to stop in front of a dog and they used their speed to dodge the hits.

While the rest of them were by an empty bus.

"Oh, no, look!" Bubbles says pointing "Mojo's got Blossom and Axa pinned down!"