005.

YOU HAD SPENT A BIT MORE TIME IN FRONT OF YOUR MIRROR THAN USUAL.

today, you were going to the movies with kirishima and your other friends. but most importantly, kirishima. you knew it was bad that you only had that rushing excitement to go because you were going to see the redhead, but you just couldn't help it. 

you carefully scanned your eyes over your outfit before letting out a quick content sigh. you grabbed your phone and finally walked out your dorm.

the distinguishable scent of popcorn greeted your nose as you walked into the movie theatre. you were currently on the phone with mina trying to find out where everybody else was.

"y/n, to your RIGHT! we're literally looking right at you, how do you not see us?" mina laughed as you struggled to find your group of friends.

"oh! okay, okay, i see you guys," you jogged towards the group, placing your phone in your back pocket.

"about fucking time" bakugo groaned as he got off the wall, walking ahead of the group. 

"watching the smartest girl in our school struggle to find people right in front of her was probably the best thing ever." denki wiped his eyes, giving you a side hug along with everyone else.

well, almost everyone.

you laughed, taking quick glances over to kirishima, who seemed to be in a very interesting conversation with his crimson eyed friend.

one you all found the movie room you had mixed feelings about the coincidentally strange seating.

kirishima on your right with bakugo on your left.

the minute you realized who exactly you were next to, your eyes frantically turned to bakugo who didn't even try to hold back his laughter.

half of the movie went by smoothly. that was until you felt the brush up against your hand on your right side. you didn't dare move until you were sure of what he was trying to do.

as you stared down at the redheads hand it became clear that he was trying to intertwine your hands together, which, of course, you complied with.

you held back a smile as you tried your best to catch up with the movie on the screen. it was almost as if everything was a fever dream.

the dimmed lights.

the feeling of kirishima's hand against yours.

and although you probably missed it, even the way a pair of crimson eyes lingered at your intertwined hands for a bit too long.