006.

"AND THEN BEFORE I KNOW IT, WE'RE HOLDING HANDS!"

you were currently pacing back in forth in front of bakugo, unconsciously telling him the same scenario over, and over again as if he weren't there when it happened.

"like, seriously, it felt like all i needed was one good pinch, and then just like that! it'd all be over," a dazed smile found its way to your lips as bakugo repeatedly threw a ball up in the air, a bored gesture you didn't seem to notice.

'boy, do you need a pinch, alright' bakugo thought, rolling his eyes at your distracted demeanor. was shitty hair all you ever thought about? did it ever come to mind that he just might not like you the way you're, oh, so in love with him? it was ridiculous, the way you swooned over him when he did something as little as breath.

look at how he walks! he's so adorable!

wow, he's eating! he's the one!

oh my goodness, he blinked! i love him so much!

bakugo started to tune out your words as he felt an anger brew within his stomach. not the typical, usual anger he felt on a day to day basis, but a type of white hot anger he hasn't felt in a very long time. 

"are you listening to me?!" you brought your hands up into the air, slapping them back down onto your thighs as you looked over to the blonde.

"i don't have to listen to your annoying fucking scenario you've been yapping about over and over ever since we got here!" bakugo lashed out, his red eyes shooting you a glare.

"what the hell is wrong with you all of a sudden?" you frowned, slightly taken aback.

bakugo only scoffed in response right before the loud ringing of your phone went off. 

"hello?"

"hey y/n! it's ochako!"

"oh, hey ochako! what's up?" your mood instantly lifted once the girls voice sounded through the small device.

"well, me and the girls are having a sleepover tonight and wanted to know if you would be able to come!" there was a distant sound of talking and laughing behind the girl's voice.

"yes, definitely! just text me a time." you smiled before hanging up.

turning around, you were met with bakugo's red eyes piercing a hole right through yours with his glare, but you decided to remain quiet since he was in one of his moods.

"i gotta get going. i'll text you when i'm ready for your help with the essay." you sent him a slight feigned smile before exiting the gym.

──────

"OH, COME ON Y/N! IT'S JUST A HARMLESS GAME!"

mina dragged your arm, pulling you over to the carpeted area in her dorm where everybody else was already seated in a circle.

you sighed in defeat, as the rest of your friends sent you a near sinister smile. rolling your eyes, you got settled into the circle, sitting with your knees touching your chest.

"ah! okay, okay," mina started, her signature bright smile spread across her face. "hm, eenie meenie miney...mo!" mina ended with her finger pointing directly at hagakure.

"oh, great..." hagakure's shoulders seemed to drop based off the movement of her clothes.

"truth or dare?" mina had a smile across her face that could either be perceived as purely  innocent or purely evil.

"truth!" hagakure instantly responded.

"so when you're in your hero costume, do you ever feel weird walking around naked?" mina asked.

there was a small silence that followed the question before a small voice broke it.

"...dare."

the group laughed before mina thought up a dare for the invisible girl.

"i dare you to go do 100 squats in the common room." mina laughed with her palm over her mouth.

"really, mina?!" hagakure whined before getting up and walking out her dorm.

"poor toru.." jirou shook her head.

"y/n! you're next!" your laugh immediately came to halt as mina smiled your way.

"truth or dare?"

you sighed, "truth?"

"what's really going on between you and kirishima?" mina questioned. the group of girls started to mutter in interest.

you felt your stomach twist at the redheads name, "nothing, really! w-we're just friends." your words trailed off.

"but, you don't want to be?" mina teased, sending you an excited smile.

you looked around to your friends before finally giving in. "not..really, no." 

"oh my goodness, why don't we help you guys get together?!" uraraka gasped and grasped momo's arm in excitement.

"that's really not needed, trust me." you waved your arms around dismissively.

"but remember you can always tell us when it is." jirou jokingly winked before the girls eagerly returned back to their game.