010.

"OH C'MON MAN! IT'LL TOTALLY BE FUN AND EVERYBODY'S GONNA BE THERE,"

kaminari was currently putting his heart and soul into trying to persuade the rowdy blond into coming to momo's pool party on the upcoming saturday.

"there's absolutely no way i'm going to that thing." bakugo solemnly declared, closing his locker in kaminari's face.

"i don't understand, do you even know how many hot chicks will be there?!" kaminari dramatically proposed.

rolling his eyes, bakugo walked into their classroom, concluding their conversation.

"hey, bakubro! you going to the party on saturday?" kirishima greeted the blonde, sat on the desk behind him.

"no." bakugo cut his answer short with the redhead, sitting in the seat in front of him.

kirishima noticed his oddly bland behavior and quirked an eyebrow. "you good, man?"

"will you just fuck off and go sit in your own damn seat?" kirishima was taken aback by his outburst, but not exactly surprised. 

with an easygoing laugh, kirishima placed a hand on his neck, "alright man, no need to get so upset. i'll talk to you once you're cooled off." kirishima slid off the desk, making his way over to sero and kaminari who was already calling him over.

──────

IT WAS SEVERAL HOURS AFTER SCHOOL AND YOU AND HATSUME WERE CURRENTLY LOOKING FOR BATHING SUITS ONLINE.

"oh! this one's the shade of midoriya's hair, i want it." hatsume was laid on her stomach, repeatedly swinging her legs next to you.

"are you serious, mei? shop for you not him." you sighed and scrolled before finding a turquoise colored two piece.

"oh my god, this would look amazing on you." you gasped, adding it to your cart.

hatsume tilted her head in thought, "hm, yeah, i guess it would. add it to the cart!" hatsume smiled and pressed the add to cart button before you could.

you scrolled through the variety of bathing suits for a while, before hatsume nudged you and clicked on one: it was a f/c (two/one) piece.

"i think this is the one, y/n!" hatsume sung, smiling at you.

"wait, that's actually really pretty." you stared at it, checked the price and shared a look with the pink haired girl next to you before clicking the add to cart button.

after finally buying the two bathing suits, you placed your laptop on the nightstand beside your bed.

"ah! we are gonna look so hot! i literally cannot wait." hatsume eagerly shook your bed.

you laughed before turning off the lamp behind you, "yeah, well let's get some sleep cause unfortunately we still have school tomorrow." you laid on the opposite side of hatsume and closed your eyes.

it was quite a while since you turned the light off and you already heard hatsume's snores, yet you were still wide awake, on your phone under the covers.

while playing a game on your phone, a sudden vibration shook your hand.

1 new message! -

bakugo: u going to that stupid thing on saturday?

you chuckled at the boys use of words. assuming by "that stupid thing" he meant the party, you replied,

y/n: definitely, r u?

you watched as the typing bubbles popped up for a minute before disappearing. you waited a bit, but it seemed as if bakugo didn't plan on answering. huffing, you returned to your game.

the minute you started playing, a vibrating notification badger made its way to your screen.

1 new message! -

bakugo: i dunno

you stared at his message before finally replying,

y/n: i think u should go, it'll be fun

you watched as bakugo read your message but never replied, taking it as a sign to continue your game.