It is with pleasure to inform you that today is CotE monday!!

Classroom of the elite anime adaption takes the spotlight tonight!
Really excited omg
I'm really sorry that this isnt a story update, but I'm about 3/4 done with the next chapter (I've garnered ideas :>)
In compensation with the delay, i drew a short storyboard for today's episode release!
(Disclaimer: This time it isn't suzutaka, but kiyokei to go in accordance with the ln's story)
I love both ships tho <3
My irl name is maha if youre wondering whose signature in the artworks do they belong to!

Classroom of the elite anime adaption takes the spotlight tonight!Really excited omgI'm really sorry that this isnt a story update, but I'm about 3/4 done with the next chapter (I've garnered ideas :>)In compensation with the delay, i drew a short...

+(preview)Episode 1 (Remember to keep a clear head in difficult times)summary:After completing their examination on the deserted island, Ayanokouji Kiyotaka and the other members of class 1-D are enjoying their summer holiday at a luxury cruise ship

+(preview)
Episode 1 (Remember to keep a clear head in difficult times)
summary:
After completing their examination on the deserted island, Ayanokouji Kiyotaka and the other members of class 1-D are enjoying their summer holiday at a luxury cruise ship. However, their holiday is short-lived as they face a new special exam. Ayanokouji is summoned to the same room as Kei Karuizawa and the others and receives an explanation. This time, the exam goes beyond the boundaries of class.

Next part:
Chapter 9: Gene-iuses.
-