¢нαρтєя тωσ

THUNDER BOOMED ACROSS THE dark horizon accompanied by the strike of light. The heavy fall of rain in the roof could somehow muffle the screams of your parents as they argue in the middle of the night.

Silently walking out of your room, a blanket in your hand as your feet ceased from walking for a moment realizing you were infront of your parents bedroom. Your hands slowly made it's way to the door knob however you quickly shake your head and dashed towards your older brother's room.

“Hime...?” calling out Kokonoi's nickname specifically made for him by yours truly, the boy who heard his sister's voice immediately sat up turning on the lamp beside him.

“y/n?”

“I can't sleep...” you mumbled.

Kokonoi nodded knowing how you probably heard both of your parents arguing since your room was the nearest to theirs. The older twin patted the space beside him urging for you to get in bed because he was willing to share his space with you.

Lately, your parents have arguments had gotten fierce that when you and Koko arrive at your abode there were fragments of shattered objects due to their harsh fights. You would lock yourself up in your room if ever your parents fight when your home and just listen to their loud shouts. The cause of their heated argument was unknown to you and Koko however you also didn't want to unravel the reasons for it.

Kokonoi was the same as you. He had been quietly listening to his parents and he knew that soon the family he treasured so much will crumble down.

What will happen to the both of you after that? That was the questiom that lingered in the twins minds yet they couldn't be so sure of what will really be the outcome of everything.

“Sleep now, y/n. It's going to be okay...” caressing your head as you lay beside your older twin, you gave him a small smile.

Wanting to believe in his words, but you knew that his words were far from true because the next morning you were getting dragged by your mother along with the large suitcase she held on her other hand.

“Mom! Mom, I don't want to go! Mom!” crying out as you try to stop her from bringing you with her—

You couldn't possibly leave. You didn't want to leave. Not when you are going to part ways with your twin.

“Don't be stubborn, y/n. We'll visit your brother daily okay?”

“No! Onii-san! Onii-san!” calling out to Koko who was held by your father at the door step, the young boy's eyes were wide filled with fear.

Kokonoi reached out his hand trying to get a hold of you as you try to escape from your mother's grasp, the boy was held firmly by his father. Both of the parents turned a blind eye to their children's desperate calls not to be seperated. They are twins after all and they were very close to each other.

“y/n!”

“Get in the car, y/n.”

Gently pushing you inside the vehicle and locking you in, your mother got inside the driver seat as you desperately roll down the window and open the door.

“Onii-san!!”

Tears streamed down Kokonoi's cheeks as he fight against his own father, watching how you were banging your fist on the window as the car slowly drove away.

“Y/N!!!”

A sob broke from your lips, sniffing as you slump into the seat heartbroken at the separation from your twin. You didn't want to go yet nobody listened— they took you away from your own twin, the only person who understood you the most, stayed by your side and loved you when they couldn't give you their love.