¢нαρтєя ѕιχтєєи

SURPRISE!!!! RANDOM UPDATE HAHAHAHAHA. soriii if there are typographical errors.

-

YOU WERE AT A SALON IN HARAJUKU, GETTING your hair done. Your hair was already short when you cut it but now that it was styled it was even shorter. It stopped just below your ear with bangs framing your face. You had the pink locks dyed into black and underneath your locks was dyed white.

You looked like a boy.

“Thank you very much.”

“You're welcome! Please come again.”

Grabbing the handle as you were about to pull the glass door open, it was opened first by the upcoming stranger. You let go of the handle and raised your gaze, however your indifferent irises met with a pair of purple hues.

“Haitani.”

“So you've cut your hair?” Ran tilted his head to the side with a small grin painting his lips.

You sighed not wanting to interact with the male due to the fact that you weren't really in the mood to act buddy-buddy with him. You walked past him and exited the salon before hailing a cab.

You spent your day jumping from store to store, trying to keep your mentality in check. You wanted to contact Kokonoi but every time you find yourself typing his number– you'd stop half way. His blank face would flash before your eyes and all of your courage would crumple down.

Ah, this is bothering me too much. You muttered to yourself, walking alone in the streets with your hands tucked inside the pocket of your black hoodie.

Christmas is arriving and here you are walking like a stray puppy without making up with your twin. You quickly messaged a member in black dragon, asking the whereabouts of Kokonoi. Flipping the phone close, you mumbled a curse and gripped it tightly. They were so useless, they couldn't even know where their superior is.

“Tommorow is Christmas, what am i gonna do...?”

Shaking you head left to right, you closed your eyes and heaved a breath. You had a plan in mind. You'd meet up with Koko tommorow and make it up to him. Even if you have to drag his ass out of the black dragons.

Flakes of snows heavily dropped from the sky, the weather was extremely cold now that it was snowing. You held an umbrella above your head, the snow crunched as the heels of your boots flattened the layers of snow you walked on. A white scarf wrapped around you neck but you wore only a pair of plain black sweater and pants. It was in the middle of the night when you received a message from a member of the black dragon that they were...

At the church...?? You were baffled as you read the message. What were they doing at the church at this time? Does it have to do anything with Toman? Whatever reason it is, you need to head there right now. Something big might happen— you're afraid that Koko and Seishu will get hurt. You thought the drive there wouldn't be a problem... But the taxi suddenly stopped in the middle of the road.

You glanced up ahead noticing there were also cars lined up and not moving.

“I think there might be an accident up ahead, miss.”

A sigh left your lips and you got out of the car, paying him for driving you this far. It wasn't very far from the church anyway, you can walk in solitude from here on to arrange your thoughts. The temperature has gone down even more and the cold eventually started to seep into the fabric of your shirt.

What am I even going to say to him? That lingering thought started to corrupt you mind and the urge to turn your back and leave this problem for tommorow gnawed on your chest. When did you become such a coward? Not facing your brother after beating up his boss because of his violence....