¢нαρтєя fινє

JET COLORED EYES SET UPFRONT, a light huff leaving your florid lips as you jog along with the other teens in the juvenile. It was one of the days where you'd do extracurricular activities which means more physical exercise to do.

Beads of sweat trickled down your forehead upon jogging under the humid heat of the sun. It had been ten minutes of jogging around the whole center yet there was still no sign of stopping. Maybe you were just sent here to be tortured rather than to reflect.

“Halt!”

Stopping from your tracks along with the others as the superintendent yelled for you to do so. Wiping the salty excess fats called sweat from your forehead with the use of the long sleeves of your jumpsuit, the man who was currently the head of the juvenile center started to survey the kids infront of him.

“You.”

Boredly eyeing the officer, you raised a brow. “Yes?”

The man merely narrowed his eyes at you, scanning you from head to toe. Must be wandering why a girl such as you had gotten her way in juvie. True, there weren't girls who's fragile looking as you, most of them were buff girls or girls who had piercings and tats all over their bodies— however you differ from those girls.

“State your name!” he ordered loudly, allowing you to cringe in secret.

“y/n.”

“Full name!”

“Just y/n.” replying in a calm tone, you ignored his suspicious stare along with his demand of knowing your full name.

The man was simply trying to intimidate you yet you weren't going to fold.

“State what you're charged for!” he exclaimed earning a soft sigh from you.

Man, he's annoying. Nonetheless, you still obliged as he ordered.

“Charged for assault and inflicting deadly injury, sir.”

Most of the kids glanced your way, sweatdropping at what they heard. It was not so common for a girl to be charged with inflicting deadly injury yet here you are— standing infront of them in full-glory as if the meaning behind the previous actions of your words weighed nothing.

“Next!”

“Hey, pyscho. Guess that fatty was right huh?” a smooth voice uttered beside you as you silently stand under the shade of a tree.

Brows slightly raising at his sudden approach, optics glancing to your side in a narrowed stare you found the black haired male who's name was Ran Haitani(according to the other kids) beside you.

“You already called me pyscho, what's the difference?” muttering in response, the latter merely chuckled at your sharp tongue.

The male seemed to find you rather amusing than the other kids inside the center. Where can you find a bratty, cunning and crazy girl like y/n? Inside the juvenile of course, as you were paying for your crimes.

It wasn't just him that felt the same way, there were many other kids who looked at you in many ways. Well, if you put in different words— it wasn't just amusement that shrouded their thoughts, but also fear and amazement. As you were a girl with average height, smaller frame than the others they all thought you were also an average fighter. Not that they've seen you fight before, yet that is what they presume you to be.

“You seem to be the type of girl who hates boys— rather hate the entirety of men.” the male declared in which you only responded with a hum.

“Men are dumb—” except for Hime, wanting to add yet never parting your lips to utter those words, you continued your sentence.