¢нαρтєя fσυятєєи

STARING AT THE GRAVE INFRONT of you, the Sano family grave carved into the stone along with withering flowers set into the ground.

It has been two years since Shinichiro Sano died, the news was a great shock you especially when it reached to you that it was Kazutora and Baji who breaked into his shop.

After you receive the news, you visited his funeral once but never attended his burial. You didn't show yourself to the Sano family and tagged along where Koko and Inui goes. You've been out of Shibuya most of the time with your twin. Though you don't get involved in their business like before, Taiju doesn't seem to mind your presence as he only treated you as if you were a ghost.

You were slightly depressed about Shinichiro's death but what else could you do? You can't turn back time and what happened already happened. You were looking out of the window, waiting for the car to arrive at the Shiba household where you, Inui and Koko are heading too.

You left everyone you know in Shibuya but still it wasn't like you were that important. You haven't seen that woman you used to call mother for years now and honestly you couldn't careless. You were happy with your life with Koko and Inui. They were the best and they took care of you.

Especially Koko, your twin's been spoiling you so much that you even had a stock room for all the things he bought. Most of them you give to the orphanage for the kids and some to the homeless. It's wasn't a problem to Koko, after all he gave you those so that meant whatever you do doesn't concern him anymore.

The car parked meters away from the loitering black dragon members with you and the two young lads heading out of the vehicle near the crowd.

What are we even doing here anyways?

You walked behind Kokonoi keeping your bored expression, with a lollipop in your mouth and hands tucked inside the skirt of your school uniform. Koko just immediately dragged you here without any time to change. You were still in your white button down uniform with the sleeves reaching up to your elbows, black tights underneath your black skirt and a sweater tied on your hips.

You stayed behind while Koko and Inui talked with Taiju and suddenly the leader left leaving you confused. Walking up to your twin, you tapped his shoulder.

“Where the hell is he going?”

“To the convenience store.”

Your twin noticed how you shifted from foot to foot so he asked to get you a chair in which you sighed in relief after finally taking a seat.

“Much better.”

Hearing footsteps and voice upfront, Kokonoi left your side and immediately faced the intruders. Intruders weren't allowed in the Black Dragons turf or they'd get stomped by Taiju and his gang.

How unfortunate for them.

You stood up and dragged the chair with you creating a loud screeching noise in which the members silently cringed in but didn't say a word. Not unless they want to get beat up you or either Koko and Inui.

“Man, why is he taking so long?”

Placing the seat infront where you could get a clear view of the show, your brows knitted in confusion upon seeing two pairs of male and female infront. The tall lanky male was talking to Koko while the three remained silent.

They got into a heated argument while you stare boredly at them, feeling a stare on you– your eyes shifted into the three gals who's intensely staring at you. Their eyes asking the same question-

Who was she?

Shifting the sweet to the other corner of your mouth, you stood up from your seat when Inui suddenly took out a knife and pointed it a the tall lanky male's neck.