¢нαρтєт fσυя

SITTING INSIDE THE CELL, HEAD leaning into the cold cement wall, dark optics stare at the plain ceiling above. This was far the worst day of your life and probably the last day you'll be banned from roaming the streets and punching thugs.

Your mother was outside, talking to the chief of police probably listening to him why your were getting sent to prison. Not that your mother cares enough, maybe she was finally glad to be stress-free for a month or two of the absence of your troublesome ass.

“Your mother wants to talk to you.”

With the officer dragging you out of your cell, guiding you to where your mother was waiting. The woman rised up from her seat upon your arrival—

Feeling the pads of her palm connect with your cheek, you were not surprised that she acted as such.

“y/n, you disappoint me. Is this a how a lady should act properly?”

“I don't know, mom. Why don't you aks yourself?” retorting sharply at the woman, you gave her a mocking grin rubbing to her face the fact that she cheated on your father despite being married and having two kids.

You've always been reminding her the reason why you depised her— and her new found family. Her happiness was your misery. She should have think first before she act.

“Jesus, y/n! You're barely thirteen and you got yourself into juvenile! Are you even thinking?”

“That's right, mom. I'm barely thirteen and here I am suffering from your mistake! I lost Hajime because of you– and I became like this because of you! If you had let me be with dad and Hajime– maybe I'm not miserable today!” yelling angrily at her, Sayu's eyes widened at your words.

The woman never once tried to understand your feelings— how you would feel at her decisions, yet here she is acting like a mother that cared for her daughter when all those years— she never even bat an eye towards you. She was always busy with work, busy spending time with Honoka and Hiruka that she forgot she had another daughter to watch over.

“You tell me to act like a proper lady, yet you were a married woman when you cheated on dad—”

Another slap was given to you by her, but it didn't hurt you— nor you care why she slapped you again. You hated your own mom. For seperating you with Kokonoi, for neglecting you and for never once considered your thoughts.

You are the worst... You wanted to say however only a bitter chuckle slipped past your lips, eyeing the woman through your lashes coldly you gave her a hollow smile.

“Consider me— Nakame y/n as the daughter you never wanted to have. I will never live as a Nakame– I will always be a Kokonoi, mom. And don't expect me to return home after I'm released. After all, that house isn't my home.” marching back to your cell without another word, you lied on the cold metal chair, closing your eyes as you heave a deep sigh.

Juvenile won't be so bad.

◎◎◎

Entering the silent halls of the reform school, a guard by your side as he guard you towards the cell where you'll be staying at for a month.

Raising your arms as you eyed the uniform issued by juvenile center, they must have given you the wrong size as the garb was large on you. The sleeves reached past your hands and loose around your arms.

Heaving a sigh, you began to stretch your limbs feeling relieved of the muscle pain that caused the ache in your body after lying on the uncomfortable metal bed in the precinct.