Stuck

There was never a vent Billy couldn't get through. That was his thing - Gather evidence to put the bad guys away by crawling into the air ventilation tunnels.

So how did Billy Batson, vent crawler extraordinaire end up with his belly jammed in the vent, stuck in his mortal form in the stronghold of mind controlled "zombies"?

Mr Morris and the Kents had six months to feed him to a healthy weight or Bruce Wayne would take custody of him. So they went all out to fatten him to the target weight and beyond.

On top of that, just before Shazaming to answer a League emergency, Ma fed him a pie, chicken and roast beef feast. He'd eaten until his pants were about to burst.

Transforming back to Billy didn't get rid of the tummy bloat.

Groaning, the little boy wiggled half an inch forward, getting hopelessly stuck.

Oil!

He had seen an open can beside the vent. Maybe a little goo could help him slip through.

His feet could just reach the can.

Carefully picking up the can with both feet, he gave it a toss, drenching his clothes with the lubricant.

"Cap! Where are you?" Hollered Barry.

No, not now. Not when he's so close.

His team mates had no idea Captain Marvel's real identity. He planned to keep them guessing until he was at least eighteen.

Wiggling like an eel, Billy managed to advance a few more inches when

Splat!

The Flash slipped on the oil spill, rammed into him, sending little Billy flying through the vent, right into the tunnel.

Finally! Billy mentally fist bumped.

-------

"No, I crashed into a kid!" The blood drained from Barry's face. "He could be badly hurt!"

"What kid? We've evacuated this place. There's no one here but the mind controlled zombies and whoever's behind this mess," Hal shrugged.

"There's a kid in there," Barry pointed at the vent.

Peering through the hole, Hal and Barry couldn't see anything for the pitch darkness.

"Are you sure? This hole is too small for anyone to crawl through," Hal frowned.

Maybe you saw a rat? Or a cat?" Hal scratched his head. "Or a cat chasing a rat?"

"Or a rat chasing a cat?" Barry scratched his nose. "That happens..."

"Code red. Superman's under mind control," Batman sounded them off through the comms.
"Quit fooling around and get to these coordinates now!"