Chapter Twenty One

9:20 pm       

Everyone had eaten and grabbed a glass of a cocktail Celeste made.

"Aqua it's your fourth cup, and it's not even 9:30 don't you want to chill a bit?" Sasha asked, swishing her glass around.

"Wa do yooou mean girl???? I'm chill ALL da wayyyyyyyyeyyyyyeeeeyyy" She flailed her arms around as she slouched down on the couch.

"Looks li-li-like someone c-c-ccuu.. can't hold their their th-..theirrrrrr liquid- liquorrr!!!!!" Derik slurred and stuttered as he giggled after.

"Wow I live with idiots!!" Sasha took their glasses walking to the kitchen, as Celeste chuckled.

"Oh boy I do love you three!" She stood up following her.

Sasha began washing the dishes as Celeste stored the leftovers in containers, then into the fridge.

"How do you handle the idiots back home?"

"Mmm I wouldn't call them idiots..but they're a fun bunch for sure, so they all get along in their own special way!"

"Huh.." She huffed as she kept scrubbing the plates and cups.

"Wait...did you even drink?"

"Oh nooo! I never drink!"

"Never? Why the cocktail you made was great!"

"Why thank you!! But I'm just not a drinker, if so I'm more of a wine lady."

"Makes sense..I guess."

In The Living Room
"Dewick I wannn piggy back ride pweeassse?????"

"Hhhhhmmmmmmmm okay!"

Derik stood up wobbly, slouching over letting his arms hang. Aqua stands up wobbling over to him and crawling up on his back. Throwing her arms over him and pulling up with her legs. Derik slowly leaned forward and collapsing on the table. Laying there with a smile on his face, Aqua laid on his back cheering.

"That was fun!! Again again!!!!"

"What the hell happened?" Sasha and Celeste ran into the living room.

"Piggy back rides from Derwick yay!!!"

"I knew you two shouldn't be left alone.."

Celeste pulled up Aqua, Sasha pulled up Derik. Luckily they didn't break the table, but maybe Derik's back.

"Oh goodness I think these two need to go to bed."

"Yeah before they actually break something. This dude is like liquid." Sasha huffed as she flopped back on the couch, Derik falling in her lap.

"Ugh what a baby." She smiled as she brushed through his hair with her nails. While Celeste carried Aqua to the pool room, Bo walked out of the office to see what was going on.

"What's all the commotion?"            

"Just two idiots who drank too much." Sasha said still patting Derik's head, Bo sitting down on the couch near her.

"Oh..ok. How is the night going?" He asked nervously. He was a bit more cautious around Sasha now.

"Not bad. It's nice having Celeste around."

"Oh! I didn't even realize she was here!"

"Yea she's probably tossing the fish in her water."

"Ah..makes sense. Woah he's out.."

Sasha looked down in her app to see a giant baby asleep

"Man he really is a big baby isn't he.." Her smile got wider as Celeste came prancing in the room, soaking wet.

"Good evening, how goes it?" She stood there like there wasn't water dripping from her clothes.

"Um..Fine I guess. How goes it with you?"

"Oh you know! Was putting Aqua in the water, and she tried and succeeded to bring me with her."

"Wooow. Well I will need help with this baby."

"Alrighty! I see he's well nuzzled into you, hm? Oh hello Bo!!" Celeste said walking to Sasha, picking up Derik with her bottom row of arms. Bo waving at her as she carried him to his room.

"Well guess I'm back to cleaning!" Sasha stood up as she started to walk to the kitchen then paused.

"Listen.." She said turning towards Bo as he perked up.

"I'm sorry for accusing you for doing something you didn't the other day."

"Oh um..it's ok. Though it's weird, I've never seen you apologize before!"

"Take it in now cause it's never happening again." She turned back around, and walked to the kitchen.

Bo smiled as he got up, and started to put the decor back on the coffee table. Celeste walked out from Derik's room, closing the door behind her. She walked to the kitchen to give Sasha a hand or a few with the dishes.

"So how was it putting the baby down?" Sasha asked scrubbing a dish with her pretty pink and yellow gloves.

"Handsy. I believe he was having a dream about squeezing bread or something.." She covered her chest with her jacket, as she cleared her throat.
Sasha cringed and laughed at Celeste.    

"An idiot awake is an idiot asleep." Celeste huffed then chuckled at the comment, drying two dishes at once and putting them away.

"I'd kill to have four arms. It seems super cool." She couldn't help but stare at Celeste's amazing four arms.

"These? They sure come in handy, but can be a burden sometimes." Celeste said with a sigh.

"Really? How so?"

"Well it's mostly when I'm menstruating, but they get uncontrollable during those times."

"Woah really?"

"Mostly it's just them doing the opposite of what I want. If I want it to go left, it goes right. If I want it to hold something, It drops it."

"Fascinating.."

"Sweetie you've been washing the same dish for awhile.." She says awaiting.

"Oh sorry!!" She quickly rinses the dish, and hands them to her."

Bo walked in putting three glasses in the sink.

"Thank you Bo. Dear how have you been?" Celeste said turning to him, still drying dishes.

"M-me?? Um I'm phone. I mean finn. I mean! Hhh... I'm alright. I-i-it's nice to see you Miss. Celeste." He bowed nervously.

"Oh darling, you're adorable!" Celeste patted the top of his head with her bottom left arm.

Bo got even more flustered as his hardware started to burn up.

"You can just call me Celeste, you don't have to be so formal my dear!" She smiled at him as she turned back to finish drying the dishes.

"O-okay.." He said smiled as he walked back to the office. Overjoyed since he hadn't see Celeste in awhile.

"What a sweet boy. I remember the day I designed him!"