Chapter Twenty Six (NSFW)

12:21 pm

The two made out then and there. Typical movie theater things. Rocksea slides her hand down Sasha's pants.

"R-Ro..! Mm.. w-were in public.."

"Wanna take it out to the car hm?" She said seductively.

"I um.." Before she knows it, she's being lead her out to the car. They climb into the back seat as Rocksea takes off her top, boobs bouncing out of the bra.

"Your turn!" She says tugging at her shirt.

"A-a-are you sure..people can see us!" She's all red.

"Baby I parked way in the back. Only the people that are doing the same thing as are back here~.." She slides off Sasha's shirt to reveal her tiny titties.

"I'm a bit..nervous..." She covers herself slightly with her hands.

"Why it's not like it's your first." She said taking off her pants, and undies.

"W-w-well no, but it's my first with you!!"

"Oh come on, don't be silly. You wanted this so let's get started!!" She slides her pants and panties off.

"O-..okay..."

Rocksea spreads Sasha's legs, and pauses. "Is ...this not what you wanted?"

"Um no? Yes? Maybe? Not exactly.. b-but keep going."

"..are you sure you seem uncomfortable."

"Well you know new things make me uncomfortable, but once you start I'll get used to it haha..haha...ha..."

"Alright." She kisses the inside of her thighs, making her way to the center. Kissing every inch before getting to her clit. Sasha moans, and trembles. Rocksea keeps going, sucking, licking, the whole nine. Rocksea seems to enjoy herself.

"R-Rocksea I'm gonna~...!" She cums, shaking with pleasure.

She lifts her head up "Told you it'd be good. I got a strap on in the truck you wanna keep going~.."

"O-oh I.. if you're sure..." She was starting to enjoy herself. Closing her legs as she sits up.

Rocksea reaches in a hole from the drink holder in the middle. Reaching around she pulls out a purple strap on.

"..Why do you have one in your trunk?" Sasha asks, tilting her head.

"Why not! Never know when you're gonna need one!!" She says strapping it on herself. It was one of those dragon dildo's. She apply's on lube she got from the trunk as well.

"Be gentle.." She says turning around so her ass was up.

"You know I won't~..!" She said shoving the pointy shlong into you, as Sasha moans loudly. Rocksea pounding the shit out of her, both moaning loudly. Smacking her ass hard leaving hand marks. Sasha still not sure about this whole thing, but the thoughts floating away with every moan. They both cum and sit in the back seat panting.

"Fuck~..that was much better than that lame movie." Sasha said leaning on Ro.

"Seriously. Oh my god your ass is so red.."

"Shit..yea it hurts...but a good kinda hurt?"

"Yup. I did that." They both laugh.

"The movie is probably close to over.. we should probably go back before they notice we're gone." She said starting to get her clothes back on.

"Finnne. It's gonna make me hard to keep my hands off you though."

"You can do whatever you want til the movie is over!!" She hops out of the car, as Rocksea then gets her clothes on and hops out. They walk back to the movie theater and walk on the other set of stairs so the others didn't see them. The two sat back in their seat, as Rocksea stuck her hand back in Sasha's pants, while Sasha munched her popcorn to muffle the moans.