Chapter Twenty Seven (NFSW)

After the movie

12:45

"S-stop edging mm..me already.. the movies over people are about to AAah~..fuck...u-uhm what a good moving ending!! Rocksea!!!"

"Whaaat you said to stop~.." She chuckles taking her hand our of her pants.

"Y-yes but everyones looking.." She says blushing while getting up

"Damn you're right Sasha! That was a good movie!" He says while him and the others walk to the two.

"Yea!! ..Rocks why's your hand all sticky?" Aqua says pointing at it as Sasha blushes harder.

"Butter from the popcorn, duh. Added too much." She says flatly licking the "butter" off her hand causing Sasha to cover her face to hide how red she was.

"Hmm I'm still kinda hungry.. Y'all wanna go get lunch?" Jackie says excitedly.

"Sure I'm down!! A new place just opened around the corner, and I wanted to go!!" Aqua says, also excitedly.

"Sick let's go!" Derik says as they all exit the movie theatre. Sasha and Rocksea walking behind them all.

"U-um Rocksea?" Sash said still covering her face partially

"Yo."

"..Can you maybe not squeeze my ass so hard?"

"Oh! Sure~.." She clenches harder, and Sasha moans quietly."

"Hm I thought I heard something, anyways I'll see y'all there!! Cmon Sasha!" Derik says hoping into the truck. Him, Sash, and Aqua rode together.

"Aww I have to let you go.. see you soon cutie~.."

Her mouth opens, but nothing comes out. She waddles over to the truck, waving to everyone as she gets in and in around 5 minutes later they arrive and all park, go inside and get sat.

12:51

"Wow they have everything! I might just have to order the whole menu!!" Aqua says flipping through the numours pages of the menu. 

"Yea everything looks good.. b-but I'm going to run into the bathroom real quick!" Sasha says getting up from the both.

"Me too!!" Derik says getting up and they walk to the bathroom.

"Shit looks like there's only one bathroom..y-you can go first I can wait." Sasha says putting her back to the wall.

"Let's go in together!!"

"W-what?"

"Cmon I gotta tell you something."

"Can't you tell me h-here?"

"Nope!!" He takes her hand, and they go in the bathroom as he locks it. Sasha still blushing from earlier.

"...What did you have to tell me.." She said standing with her back beside the door. Derik pins her against the wall, her letting out a yelp as he covers her mouth.

"You look really hot today~.." He said in his sexy deep voice, moving his hand and kissing her.

"D-derik..I-I-I...this is so sudden.." She said looking away blushing even harder than before..she was caught off  but more turned on than anything. 

"I saw you leave in the movie theatre. You were turned on from my presence weren't you?"

She let out a quiet laugh, then kissing him. "Sure Romeo~.." She was much more comfortable with him than Rocksea.. probably since she actually liked him. Their lips mingled for awhile before she lifted away. "Are you sure you want to do this in a gross dirty bathroom."

"Hm.. We couldn't sneak out they'd see us.."

She groans quietly "I-i don't want our first to be like this.."

"I can easily make you forget~.." He said softly nibbling her ear.

"A-ah~! ..H-h-how'd you know..." She said squirming slightly, still pinned to the wall.

"Just a guess!"

"N-no let's at least do it in the truck.. here." She takes her hoodie off to reveal her bra, opened the door and she covered their faces as they walked out the restaurant. Everyone at the table totally oblivious. Once they're outside away from the glass the group is nearby he picks her up and runs to the truck. Opening the door and setting her in the backseat, as he gets in closes the door, and locks it.

"Better?" He says giggling taking off his shirt and belt

"Much, now kiss me." She pulled him close, as he unclips her bra grabbing one boob as she moans.

"God you're cute~.." 

"S-shut up..." She says looking away and unzipping his pants, and sliding them and his boxers down. "H-HOLY SHIT..I forgot how big it was...How do you hide all this in your pants??"

"Easy! Make magical pants to hid the third leg!"

"I shouldn't have asked.." She said straddling him, to where his dick was inbetween her ass. "U-uhm.. I've never done this before...I-I'm not entirely sure what to do.." Although she was lying, she truly wanted her first to be with him, so she didn't count her time with Rocksea earlier.

"Oh I can help!!" He grabs a condom from who knows where, and puts it on. ... "Okay so.." He grabs her ass lifting her up to where it's just about to go in"

"A-a-are you sure this isn't going to break something...inside me??"

"Noo! That's only happened once!!"

"O-okay- ONCE??"

"Yea but she just had internal surgery and hadn't healed but couldn't wait."

"Oh..okay. I Guess I'll just...put it in?"

"Yup!" He said still holding her over his way too large cock, slowly lifting her down as it started to penetrate.

"F-fuck..I-i-is it supposed to hurt??"

"At first yeah! Put as I'm pounding you, the pain will go away.

"Hot~ Okay just-just do it! Put it all the way in!!"

"Okay!" He does, as they both moan loudly. His gigantic penis going into her tight pussy. As wet as she was, there was some resistance with how big it was. "Y-you're so tight...mmm~.." He starts lifting her up and down slowly, them both moaning loudly. She puts her arms around him, starting to take control as she a handle of it. Bouncing up and down on him, moaning loudly. Having a much better time with him than Rocksea. 

"I-i-i'm g-gonna ahh~~"  Her body clenches up, as she sits all the way down on him. The rush of a good orgasm flooding through. Her body shaking as she lifts himself off of him and sitting beside him.

"Holy fuck..." He stood there in disbelief..cock still out very hard, and wet underneath the condom. "That was..the BEST cum I've ever had..."

"S-s-same..Oh..I-i'm sorry I made a mess..." She said looking under her. The cum still flowing out of her.

"Oh it's fine.. I've made bigger messes myself." He giggles.

She blushes pulling herself back on him kissing him. "Know.. I could get used to this~.."

He moans a bit caught off guard. "L-like..we become a thing?"

"Hm I dunno.." Putting her finger under his chin and lifting his head up. "Hurry and clean me up before the others start to worry.

"Got it!!"