AN EXCHANGE PROGRAM?!

It was quiet.

No one made a sound as the news sunk in.

They were going to be holding an exchange program with the human realm and the celestial realm.

Once the news set in everyone in the living room started looking at each other with different emotions. Some being confusion while others are of remorse. There was one that was of anger and another of fear.

The one who was seething in anger slammed his hands upon the coffee table he was once sleeping against. This gained everyone's attention. The said person seething in anger was a blue haired male with strands of hair that are white. He was wearing a white shirt underneath a long button up blue hoodie that had stripes on the inside. He was also wearing a pair of cargo-ish pants that were tucked into brown mid calf lace-up boots. He was originally holding onto a pillow covered in cow like spots that had a cow tail chained onto it.
Said male stood up from wear he was originally sitting and sleeping to then saunter off towards the oldest male who told them all the news. Leaving the little boy who he was sitting next to him all afraid and confused. The little boy was confused seeing as the blue haired male almost never seemed to hold any other emotion stronger than being sleepy.
While the blue haired male sauntered towards the tall male standing closer to the double doors of the living room he all but grabbed his arm and pulled him out of the room.

It was quiet for a few moments until they could hear yelling from that same blue haired boy to the tall male who had given the demons the news. The demon in question was a tall black haired male with ruby red eyes. He held himself up with so much dignity and pride it would be hard for strangers to not feel intimidated. The male was wearing a black button up dress shirt with white cuffs under a red and black vest with white buttons. He was also wearing a red tie that was tucked under the vest and nice black slacks. He wore shiny brown dress shoes and a big coat that had fur that went along the collar. He also has a pair of black gloves and a rope like belt around his waist.

After the two of them left the little boy had turned to the one sitting on the couch behind him who was messing with his hair. When he had he noticed a somber look in the beautiful man's eyes he decided not to question anything and got up and sat on his lap to give his older brother a hug. His beautiful older brother stiffened but immediately melted into the hug after realizing and coming back from his wandering thoughts of the past.
The beautiful male was a tall young man with strawberry blonde hair that was parted to the side with a dark peach colored eyes. He was wearing a pick shirt underneath a white jacket with a black scarf wrapped loosely around his shoulders. The male was wearing a pair of reddish brown skinny jeans with a yellow belt paired with some black boots.
The beautiful male then picked up the young boy and announced to the others in the room that it was the little boys bed time and that they should all say goodnight and give hugs.
They each one by one got up from where they were sitting and gave the little boy a hug, some even gave him a pat on the head or a kiss on the cheek, and said their good nights.
Once finished saying goodnight, the beautiful male patted the little boy on the back to try and soothe the poor boys speeding heart and leave the room to head to the little boys bedroom. It wasn't long until the small boy became slowly tired and his heart rate started to slow down enough to be at an average beating.
Once calm enough the little boy decided to ask why everyone was so sad and why he felt a slight fear creep into a few of their hearts. The older male sighed knowing that he couldn't pretend to his younger brother for long.
As they slowly walked away and up the stairs to the bedrooms and away from the yelling coming from the blue haired boy the beautiful male decided to tell the little boy a story.
The story was about how a wonderful young angel had fell in love with a human even though she shouldn't have. The human had then gotten sick and the young angel stole a fruit from a garden to help heal the angels human lover. The human lover was healed but the young angel was in trouble. She had stolen fruit from her father and he was very angry with her. He had disobeyed his orders and saved a human even though it was his time to finally rest and come to heaven with them. Her father got so angry that he wanted her dead. Her brothers didn't like that and a number of other things so they started a war against their father in hopes that they would all be free and their father would stop. I'm the end the young angel died during the war and her brothers were sent from heaven and fell to hell. There they became demons and had become powerful ones at that. Not only did the brothers fall from heaven they also lost their sister who couldn't be saved.

During this story the little boy started to tear up knowing that this story was important to his older brothers and could potentially be about how they became demons. When Asmodeus had ended his story he looked down upon his little brother and gently calmed him down and wiped his tears away. Not long after he wiped the boys tears away did the boy realize that they were at his bedroom door. Asmo opened the door to the boys bedroom and walked towards his bed putting the young boy down. He then went to walk over towards the young boys wardrobe when he felt a tug at his sleeve, effectively stopping him from moving any father. When he turned around his little brother whimpered and reached out towards him thinking that his older brother was gonna leave him so soon and make him lonely. Asmo peered down at the child with a soft look and picked him back up from the bed and carried him over to the wardrobe to pick out a pair of pjs for the little boy to sleep in.
The little boy smiled when helping pick out the pjs he wanted to wear and got help in putting them on by his brother.
The little boy whose name is Deimos was a small little boy with heterochromatic eyes and weirdly colored hair. The boys hair was white with grey tips and black strands at the top of his head. Almost like his hair was originally dyed white but his natural black hair started to grow back in. Even though that wasn't the case. Deimos was wearing a nice soft shirt that was one of his older brothers and some shorts. The shirt had some kind of anime character with green straightened hair and green clothing. The boy on the shirt also seemed to be holding some kind of fishing pole and was waving at the viewer to the shirt. The shirt seemed to be from his older brother Leviathan, or better know as Levi.
After the boy was finished getting dressed Asmo pulled him up into a hug and slide him into his bed. Deimos snatched one of his stuffed animals that was a purple octopus he got from the Demon Lord and laid back down into his bed with his brother sitting at the edge of it going to sing him to sleep.
As the beautiful male lulled the young boy to sleep, the young boy noticed the pained expression on his face before his eye lids betrayed him from trying to comfort his brother and fell asleep.

That night the boy had weird dreams about a flaming cat and a normal looking boy.

Authors Note:

Heelllloooooo!!
How is everyone? I hope you guys are doing good!
How did you guys like the first chapter of the book so far? I quite liked writing this chapter seeing as it was just a fresh review of the brothers past story and a intro to who the main character is.
I will start writing the characters actually talking to one another like normal in the next chapter which I will hopefully have it done by the end of this week.
Hope you guys like this story :)

Also the photo at the top is so fucking cute I can't!! I love it sm. And no it isn't my own original work I found it on Pinterest.