Good Luck Yuu

Lucifer finally ends his explanations, "With that, my explanation has come to a close. But to sum it up for you... you will be an exchange student here at RAD for one year, and you must do your tasks." he looks at Yuu with a look of 'you'll be in trouble if you don't do these things' and Yuu makes that same connection to dadd- *ahem* Professor Crewel. Professor Crewel has given that same look to the one-brain cell trio.

Lucifer continues, "Your tasks Consist mainly of dance battles, and as you have no magic power, we will lend you a hand. If you want to use our power, you will have to use special cards. You can summon those cards through the app called nightmare."

'Sounds easy enough although I think it's funny how Diavolo made the dance game and added photos of each of the brothers as well as him and his butler. I kind of wanna know what these cards look like low-key.' Yuu decided he would play the game after getting settled in his room.

"And when your exchange Comes to an end, you are to submit a paper about your stay here in the devildom." Lucifer gives a small smile while Yuu is dieing on the inside.

'I don't wanna write a stupid paper!! *sigh* They better not expect me to write an 8 page essay like what Professor Trein does when you forget to do your homework 3 days in a row.'

"It's easy as pie, don't you think?" Lucifer smiles again but this time with a knowing look. Yuu holds in a groan as he knows that Lucifer knows that Yuu was complaining inside his head.

Another voice spoke up, "I wanna make one thing clear right now: Don't blame me if someone gets eaten, 'cause it ain't my fault." Mammon stares directly at Yuu as if saying 'If the human dies, it isn't my fault!'

'Wait, isn't he supposed to be my caretaker or some shit? Doesn't that mean that he has to protect me? Ugh oh great.' Yuu really regrets every life choice he's made up until this moment.

Beel cuts in before Mammon or Yuu can say anything, "Lucifer, I'm hungry.'' All of a sudden a deep grumble was heard from Beel's stomach. Yuu was a little confused seeing as he JUST gave him a few bags of fruit snacks and he's still hungry.

Lucifer gives Beel a blank stare, "That's too bad. Now, behave yourself."

Beel says nothing but pouts. It was a cute pout.

Yuu sighs in exasperation, "God this must be a dream... someone pinch me."

Diavolo looks to Yuu with a sad-ish look, "Well, you're certainly free to believe that if you'd like. However, I should probably go ahead and make one thing clear now."

Diavolo takes a moment before giving Yuu a hard stare. "This is not the sort of dream you'll be able to wake yourself from. Yuu, from now on you will be living in the House of Lamentation. You'll be staying there with Lucifer and his seven younger brothers."

Diavolo looked away from Yuu for a moment, it looked as if he was remembering something.

"Humans, angels, demons, I imagine a universe where each accepts the other. Where we are brought together as friends." Diavolo gives Yuu a genuine smile. "This is my dream, and I am asking you to be the foundation for it."

Diavolo gives Yuu a considering look as the words and responsibility were finally given to Yuu.

He was to be one of the two first human exchange students to help the demon lord's plan with bringing everyone together. Humans, Angels, and Demons. The responsibility is a heavy one but he will thankfully have help with everything.

"One year, that's what I ask of you. Good luck, yuu." Diavolo wasn't only wishing Yuu good luck in his school year but also good luck with everything.

Diavolo knows that Yuu's gonna be put in dangerous situations. He knows that with every move Yuu takes, a demon will try to take his soul. Demons are greedy and malicious creatures, Diavolo knows this because he is one. He's felt all of those urges. He knows that Yuu is a precious gem and his shine will bring many demons towards him.

Diavolo is wishing Yuu good luck on living through this school year. Yuu's gonna need protecting, so he's hoping that he will make friends with those that can protect him against any threat yet to come.

Hopefully there won't be any threats anymore. But Diavolo still has to be careful. He needs Yuu alive for this program to work. He's already taken the path that saved Yuu from being eaten by Beel, how many more paths will he have to take to make sure that Yuu stays alive.

Thankfully Yuu already has one demon on his side, who will try his hardest to protect him. Even though Yuu doesn't know it yet.

Yuu just thinks Diavolo's friendly.

Authors Note:

Hello everyone, I hope you guys liked this chapter.
We finally get to see what Diavolo's really been thinking huh. Plus who knew Yuu could've died during the exchange of fruit snacks?

I really hope you guys liked this chapter and I can't wait to start on the next one.

Have a great rest of your day/night/or evening!!

Art isn't mine. Idk the artist.