Meeting The Demon Bros

As Yuu held the phone, he went to the contact that was labeled 'Mammon' and clicked on it.
The phone rang for a few moments until someone on the other end picked up the phone.

"Yooooo" a smooth yet slightly bored and tired voice helloed.

"Uh, hi?" Yuu said, still slightly confused on how to go about this.

The person on the other end was confused. This wasn't Lucifer.

"Huh? Who the hell are ya? You aint Lucifer!" The voice stated with confusion left evident in their voice.

Yuu decided to just be blunt about this whole thing, "I'm a human."
The voice on the other side of the phone took a moment to respond before, "Waa? A human? Geez I was gettin' all chilly here thinkin' it was Lucifer again. Ya should've told me right away." The voice ended his rant in exasperation and... relief? Before continuing, "So what business does a human have with THE Mammon?"

Yuu already made connections on how this guy might act because of living with Grim for so long.

With a sigh Yuu tells the now known male named Mammon, "I've been told that you will be in charge of me."

Just knowing Grim Yuu just knows that this guy will try to weasel his way out of doing any work if it had no benefits for himself.
"Wa? NO WAY?! THERES NOTHIN' IN IT FOR ME!!"
Yep Yuu was right.

"Whaddya even mesn by, "be in charge of you"?" Mammon states in utter confusion until an idea pops into his no-braincell head of his.

"Aaah. I get it now, you're the other human– the new exchange student!" Mammon states in triumph that his guess was correct.

"G'luck with that, and see ya" he states before Yuu interjects before he can hang up.

"Lucifer called for you." Yuu was hoping this would work but then again he stopped hoping for things ever since he first got kidnapped from his own world.

"Pfft, whatever. Ya think THE Mammon would listen to ya just 'cause you're tryin' to scare me with that name?" Mammon laughs at what the 'dumb human' just stated.
He was interrupted midlaugh however by that very person he claimed to not be afraid of.

"You've got 10 seconds...9...8..." Lucifer calmly counts down as Mammon freaks out in the background.

"YESSIR!!" Was basically screamed before the call ended abruptly.

'Well that was fun' Yuu thought sarcastically.

Lucifer seems to be in a joyous mood from scaring the living shit out of his brother as he goes to smile and claim, "Sounds like you had a nice chat."

Being completely blunt Yuu states, "I would've preferred you, Lucifer."

Lucifer chuckles and says, "You look even more worried now, huh."

Diavolo looks saddened and looks at Yuu before explaining to Lucifer, "Well, if you were suddenly brought to a strange place and then get told that an unfamiliar face will now take care of you, you'd certainly feel anxious."

'Yeah but I've gone through something somewhat like this and I'd rather not have to go through it again. Maybe this time I won't have to deal with near death experiences like at NRC.'

While Yuu was thinking this, Diavolo had also gone to explain that Mammon wouldn't be the only one helping him out and that Lucifer should introduce the rest of his brothers that were currently with them and Lucifer agrees.

Now a beautiful male stood from his chair and poofed right in front of Yuu with a flirtatious smile. He was in the same uniform as his older brother except his was more crumpled. He was also wearing a green button up shirt with a peachy pink ribbon tied as a bow around his collar. His strawberry blonde hair was parted down the side opposite his older brother and his bangs slightly covered his left eye. Unlike Yuu, his eye was still seen through his bangs.