Part 1

Aditi- Ready hui ki nahi Sana? 

Sana - han 

Aditi - Well Sana there is a bad news for you! 

Sana - What? 

Aditi - Your enemy Mr Drop down Handsome Nagar is also coming to the party? 

Sana - Wtf whyy? 

Aditi - Did you forget Sana he is the most powerful mafia in the Asia and he is in at the top position! And we are in the second! So koi bhi party kyu na ho he is invited everywhere! 

Sana - Behenchod sala

Aditi - Chal abhi late ho raha hai. 

Sana - And han usse itna chipak na mat kyu ki tu meri dost hai and if I hate someone so do you! 

Aditi- Han baba chal

Sana drove her car  and reached the party venue. 

She entered with  Aditi and Mrs Joshi greeted them. 

Sana - Nope actually dad got some really urgent work that's why he didn't came so he sent me! ( smiles) 

Mrs Joshi - Well he did a great thing to sent you ( smiles)  btw you are looking too beautiful!!!! 

Sana - Aww thanks! 

Mrs Joshi - Okay have food and drinks, I have to leave

Sana - Ya! Sure

Aditi - Bhook lagi hai, chal koi drink lete hai!

Sana - Han chal

They reached the bar section and Aditi gave the order

Aditi - Tu kya legi? 

Sana - Kuch bhi chalega( said using her phone) 

3 mins later the bartender served their drinks. 

Sana was talking to Aditi when she noticed something

Aditi- Bro Nagar ko dekh charo taraf ladkiya flirt mar rahi hai himmat dekh lol or woh ignore kar raha hai. 

Sana - Huh? Idc

2 mins later

A man around 39 came and whispered something. 

Man - Hey sexy!  Come let's have some fun( said while wrapping his hands around her waist)

She became furious. She twisted his hand and kicked his balls then slammed him towards the floor dropped the drink over his face and walked towards the main door of the hall. Everyone was watching her moved from her way. 

Ajey saw all this and was surprised by her action. Be he saw everything that happened. 

Perfect<3On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara