Part 8

At night

Ajey was sitting on the sofa in the main hall of his mansion and Sana was sitting on the floor petting the dogs 

Ajey - Sana sofa mei betho floor thanda hai, shardi lag jayegi

Sana - Ji nahi hum idhar hi bethenge inke sath ap apne jaga pe hi rahiye( smirked) 

Ajey -  'Ap' fuck lagta hai ise hi sunu (in mind) 

Both heard footsteps of heels so both turned to the huge door. She saw a woman with red hair, wearing a orange revealing dress with over makeup. 

Neha - Ajeyyyyyy ( rushed towards him and hugged him but he didn't hugged her back) 

Sana couldn't process what had happened just now. 

She got up and stood . She was looking both of them with a disgusting face. 

Sana - Ajey who is this? 

Neha broke the hug and said

Neha-  I was Ajey's girlfriend and now because of you I am his ex. ( rolled her eyes)  bad luck Ajey. 

Sana - I didn't knew you have such shitty choices Ajey ( smirked) 

Neha - huh slut! 

She punched her face and she fallen on the floor. 

Sana - Dare to say that again and i will slice your head with a  knife. 

She was totally frustrated and went towards the kitchen to have some water. 

She saw Ajey was coming behind her. Both reached the kitchen and Ajey diapers everyone. 

Ajey - Sana I....

Sana - What now? ( angrily) 

Ajey - Ya! Don't be angry even I didn't knew she is coming. 

Sana - but really your choices

Ajey - Are you jealous? ( smirked) 

Sana - Fuck off ( she hit his chest and went out of the kitchen) 

Ajey chuckled and went behind her. 

Sana went straight towards her room without glancing at them. 

Ajey - I told you Neha it's over! Now why did you came? 

Neha - But Ajey, just look at her what's so special about her? Bitch

Ajey - Watch your mouth Neha, she is my wife! 

Neha - Wtf! I am leaving huh! 

Saying this she left. 

Ajey rubbed his temple in frustation and headed towards their room. He entered and saw Sana standing near the balcony.  She felt someone's presence so she turned and saw he is standing. She was about to leave the balcony but he caught her wrist and turned her. Her back was facing his front. One hand was holding her wrist tightly wrapping around her chest and the other hand wrapped around her waist. 

Ajey - Angry baby? ( said will buring his face on her neck inhaling her sweet fragrance) 

Sana - Leave me!!!!! ( but instead he turned her and now both were facing each other) 

He pulled her extremely closer to him and her hands were on his chest distancing between them. He went near her ears and whispered

Ajey - Lets have dinner jaan  because mujhe bohot bhuk lagi hai and isse pehele mei kuch kardu let's go ( bit her earlobe)