Part 11

Skip to Sana's house

She went to her room with her mom. 

Sana - kal kya pehenu? 

Mom - Saree

Sana - what? Meine kabhi nahi pehene hai! 

Mom - Are kal pehen lena mei pehena dungi 

Sana - Um ok! 

Then she went to their room we're Ajey was scrolling through his phone while lying on the bed. She changes her clothes and lyed beside her. He quickly kept the phone aside and pulled her closer to his chest. 

She was hell tired so she didn't react anything. Both slept hugging each other. 

Next day

Everyone got ready except her. 

Ajey - Kitni der Sana? 

Sana - 10 mins

Ajey- Jaldi guest ane ka time agaya hai! 

Sana - Hann 

Few minutes later she came out of the closet wearing this

Ajey shifted his glaze on her and was mesmerized and was stunned looking at her

Ajey shifted his glaze on her and was mesmerized and was stunned looking at her. He was looking at her without blinking and was so into her that he didn't realise that his phone was ringing. 

He talked and cut the call. 

Ajey - Achi lag rahi ho. 

Sana - Thanks! 

Ajey - Chale? 

Sana - Hann chalo

Both went down and the  started coming. Meanwhile Ajey was holding her waist tightly because everyone should know to whom she belongs to. 

They were greeting them. 

Ajey (in mind ) - Her waist curves that are reveling are driving me crazy.  Her red lips are just looking like cherries. Her hairs are opened brooooo. 

Here she was busy talking to Aditi and there some girls were flirting with Yash and Ajey. 

Ajey was laughing in his mind because they don't know he is married. 

Aditi - Dekh bro Ajey ke sath kuch ladkiya flirt kar rahi hai. 

Sana - Huh? ( she turned her face and saw that) 

She rushed towards them  and stood between Yash and Ajey. He then again wrapped her hands around her waist. 

Ajey - What happened baby?  ( listening this the girls face turned red due to embarrassment.) 

Sana - Yash bhaiya se kam tha. 

Yash - Han bolo

Sana whispered something in his ears

Yash - Are ho jayega tention na le. 

Sana - okay thanks ( smiled and left ) 

After 1 hour the puja ended. 

All the guests sat in one big table including Sana, Ajey , Yash, S/m and S/d. Sana sat beside Ajey. 

Sana - kal bahar jana hai! ( everyone  was talking so he couldn't  listened to what she said) 

Ajey - kya? ( leaning his ears towards her lips and she got butterflies) 

Sana - kal  party hai, Papa ke ek dost hai woh de rahe hai. Jana hoga humme. 

Ajey - Ohkkk ( leaned back) 

They chatted and ate dinner and slept