Part 4

She stood up and felt someone's presence so she turned around and saw Ajey. 

Ajey - I know you are angry with me but your father had requested me to go with you tonight. 

Sana - and who told you to accept? I can do it by myself. 

Ajey- Ya why not? I will go that's my final decision

Sana - Just fuck off 

After hearing this he hold her waist and pulled her extremely close to him

Ajey went near her ears and whispered

Ajey - I don't care what you say but i am going with you and you are looking too gorgeous for any men to fall for you ( bit her ear lob and she flinched) 

She started pushing him but he didn't moved a bit. He chuckled and left her. 

Sana - Don't dare to touch me again ........ Tum humare guest ho and agar nahi hote toh abhi ke abhi  mar gaye hote. 

Ajey - We will see about that ( smirked and left from there) 

Sana - Madarchod stress ho rakha hai.

At evening

Sana was telling the plan to her men, when ajey entered and she didn't noticed him. 

Sana - I hope it's clear for you. 

Everyone- Yess 

Sana - take whatever weapons you want and i want this to be successful got that ? 

Everyone- Yess mam 

Sana - Good

Everyone disperse and she noticed Ajey sitting there. She ignored him and went out. 

At night 

From the morning she was wearing the same kurti  because she liked it alot and decided to ho to his mansion with this. 

Everyone sat for dinner they had a conversation where everyone were talking and laughing except Sana. 

Few hours later she got ready with her weapons and tied her hait into a messy bun. 

Ajey - Ready? 

Sana -  Hm

Ajey drove towards his mansion and reached there. 

Ajey - I know you hate me but listen in his situation we have to fight together or else anyone can get hurt okay? 

Sana - Ok

Ajey - Chalo ander jate hai ( started walking towards the main door) 

She grabbed his hand and stopped him

Sana - Are buddhu main door se kon jata hai? Shadi hai kisiki? Piche se ghus na parega humme

Ajey- Correct

Both went inside the mansion and saw Veer sitting on the sofa drinking wine. 

Both didn't expected this. 

Veer - Nice to meet you baby again. 

Sana - just shut up! 

He stood up

Veer -  Ouuuu did you get angry? 

Sana rushed towards him and slammed him towards the floor and spoke

Sana - Dare to disrespect me then you will see. 

Veer - Ya before that you will be mine ! Guards( shouted)

Ajey and Sana saw around 50 men came rushing towards

Ajey - Be ready Sana 

Both handle each men and both beated the shit out of them.  Ajey was impressed by her moves and ways to protect her and her men. 

After finishing everyone, she looked at ajey . And then suddenly he heard a gunshot at hit her arm  

Sana - fuck ouchhhhh. 

Ajey - Sanaaaaa go inside the car. 

She didn't listen and shot Veer instead multiple times. 

She felt a little week and she was going to fall on the ground when Ajey caught her waist and hugged her tightly and she fainted. 

He lift her and lyed on the seat beside his.