Part 3

She was driving her car when she noticed  Ajey's car behind her. 

She reached his mansion and was about to ho inside it, when she felt one strong arm grabbed her wrist and pinned her to the near wall and shut her mouth with his one hand. 

She looked up and their eyes met. She looked aside and saw few men of the mansion came out from the front door . She looked at him angrily and he smirked then he came more closer to her. 

Ajey - Akele ase jana safe nahi hai Miss Sana Gupta😏

She pushed him and angrily said

Sana - And it would be better if you mind your own business ( said and was going inside the mansion) 

Ajey took her wrist again and pinned her again. He again closed her mouth

Ajey - Ouuuu baby you look cute with that angry face. 

He said and her cheeks became light pink  even be noticed that and smirked at his victory. 

Ajey - See abhi jana safe nahi hai because we two are together and there are a lot of security in there so it would be better if we come at night. 

Sana looked at him and gave a death glare and signalled him to release her. He then released her 

Ajey  - Ya now let's go before we get in a trouble ( hold her wrist and started dragging her towards his  car) 

She took her hand from him and started walking towards her car. 

She drove towards her mansion and went inside. 

Sana - Dad I need to talk to you ( anger can ve clearly seen in her eyes) 

Dad - Go to your room, I am coming

She went to her room and slammed the door. 

2 mins later her father came inside

Sana - Papa why did you sent him????? 

Dad - For your safety beta

Sana - Itne salo se mereko koi kuch nahi kar paya ab kya karega?????? 

Dad - Beta tum without any preparation chali gayi and usne khud bola ki mei jau, toh meine bhej diya. Don't be so angry Sana. 

Sana - Fuck him ( cursed under her breathe) 

Sana - Mujhe plan bana na hai tonight I will attack there. 

Dad - Ajey bhi jayega and it is my order. 

Sana made a very irritating face and left from her room. 

 She went to her dogs and sat beside them and started petting them.